sridhar
reply,
June 4, 2007 at 3:42 PM

I think action classes are not singletone classes.
only actionservlet(all serlets) is the singletone class
View All Comments | View Tutorial
Related Tutorial and Articles

DynaActionform in JAVA - Struts
DynaActionform in JAVA  how to use dynaActionFrom?why we use it?give me a demo if possible?  Hi Friend, Please visit the following link: http://www.roseindia.net/struts/DynaActionForm.shtml Hope

JSP Tutorials

Struts DynaActionForm
DynaActionForm. We will recreate our address form with Struts DynaActionForm... DynaActionForm Entry in struts-config.xml First we will add the necessary entry... 1Struts DynaActionForm

DynaActionForm
DynaActionForm   Q. What is DynaActionForm ? and How you can retrive the value which is set in the JSP Page in case of DynaActionForm

Struts Examples

Struts DynaActionForm

Reply - Struts
Reply  Hello Friends, please write the code in struts and send me I want to display "Welcome to Struts" please send me code its very urgent... and which file need to be run and compile struts without using database

Reply - Struts

Reply - Struts

Reply Me - Struts
Reply Me  Hi Friends, I am new in struts please help me How to arrange the folder using oracle 10g database where store web.xml file,jsp... visit for more information. http://www.roseindia.net/struts/ Thanks

Reply Me - Struts
Reply Me  Hi Friends, Please write the code using form element...because i got error in textbox null value  Hi Soniya Would you please explain, in which technology are you creating page? I promise

STRUTS
STRUTS   1) Difference between Action form and DynaActionForm? 2) How the Client request was mapped to the Action file? Write the code and explain

Reply Me - Java Beginners
Reply Me  Hi Rajnikant, I know MVC Architecture but how can... for many page requests. Struts provides the ActionForm and the Action classes... Model : http://www.roseindia.net/struts/strutsActionForms.shtml

Reply Me - Java Beginners
Reply Me  Hi, For table I have a two table first is sales transaction and second is sales_line sales_transaction fields are comp_id,vend.... * JSP * Servlets * Struts 1 * Struts 2 or JSF? Please tell me

struts problem ... need help urgently.. please reply ASAP
struts problem ... need help urgently.. please reply ASAP  Hi Every1, I want to make an application using struts 1.2. I am a beginner on struts. Dont know much about struts. In application I have to make jsp to get some

JSP Interview Questions

Struts Questions

hi see and give me reply as soon as possible
hi see and give me reply as soon as possible  Hi Friend, I... is displayed and it is not going to next level. HTTP Status 404 - /struts/hello type Status report message /struts/hello description The requested resource (/struts

struts
struts  <p>hi here is my code in struts i want to validate my...; DynaActionForm daf=(DynaActionForm)af; try{ int std_Id... }//execute }//class struts-config.xml &lt;struts

Struts Questions

Would you know answer means please send reply urgent
Would you know answer means please send reply urgent  HTTP Status 404 - /struts/HelloWorld.jsp type Status report message /struts/HelloWorld.jsp description The requested resource (/struts/HelloWorld.jsp) is not available

struts - Struts
struts  we are using Struts framework for mobile applications,but we are not using jsps for views instead of jsps we planning to use xhtmls.In struts..., please reply my posted question its very urgent Thanks

struts - Struts
struts  hi, i have formbean class,action class,java classes and i configured all in struts-config.xml then i dont know how to deploy and test... IDE.Please reply me as soon as possible. Thank you, Srikala  Just add server

struts - Struts
struts  Hi, i want to develop a struts application,iam using eclipse...)If possible explain me with one example. Give me reply as soon as possible. Thank... for struts ,its well and good by the way one point i should say you can put

struts 3.1 - Struts
struts 3.1  how to use struts 3.1.x version in our code as i am creating a project. please reply as soon as possible

struts validations - Struts
struts validations  hi friends i an getting an error in tomcat while running the application in struts validations the error in server as validation disabled plz give me reply as soon as possible.  Hi friend

reply to the mail
reply to the mail  Hi! which jar file needed to be added? Thanks   Question not clear

Struts first example - Struts
Struts first example  when i am doing struts first example , it is raising 404 error sometimes it is raised 500 error. what is the problem, and how to do the first program in struts. please give reply with regad's

reply must
reply must  is it critical to do a software job based on games(java) i know core java & advanced java basics only please give me answer

database connection in struts - Struts
4.welcome page. all in struts but i dont no how sql database connected in struts plz give me reply as fast

First Struts Application - Struts
First Struts Application  Hello, Hello, I have created a struts simple application by using struts 1.2.9 and Jboss 4.0.4. I am getting... for path /WEB -INF/struts-config.xml struts-config.xml and web.xml files

struts 1.x and struts2.0 - Struts
struts 1.x and struts2.0  what are the differences between struts1.x version and struts2.0? Its urgent please reply soon..........  Hi.... While in Struts 2, an Action class implements an Action interface, along

validations in struts - Struts
I an getting an error in tomcat while running the application in struts validations the error in server as "validation disabled" plz give me reply as soon...}. ------------------------------- Visit for more information. http://www.roseindia.net/struts/address_struts

que - Struts
que  how can i run a simple strut programm? please explain with a proper example. reply soon.  Hi Friend, Please visit the following link: http://www.roseindia.net/struts/ Thanks

Struts small complite project - Struts
Struts small complite project  I am a beginner in struts I want to do a project in Srtuts .can u please send me a small complete struts project . So... project in future?. Waiting for your reply Thanks Dipti   Hi Dipti

Struts File Upload Example - Struts
Struts File Upload Example  hi, when i tried the struts file.../struts/strutsfileupload.shtml i have succeeded. but when i try to upload file... any file with size say more than 500MB , what is the solution. please reply

struts multibox
struts multibox  give an example of html:multibox which takes contents from an arraylist having getter and setter methods in form class. the select... be displayed on next jsp page on submit. plz. reply quickly

java - Struts
java  i want to know how to use struts in myEclipse using an example i want to know about the database connection using my eclipse ? pls send me the reply   Hi friend, Read for more information. http

Hi - Struts
know it is possible to run struts using oracle10g....please reply me fast its...Hi  Hi friends, must for struts in mysql or not necessary...://www.roseindia.net/struts/struts-hibernate/settingupdatabase.shtml http

Hello - Struts
Hello  Hi Friends, Thakns for continue reply I want to going with connect database using oracle10g in struts please write the code...://www.roseindia.net/struts/ Thanks Amardeep

Understanding Struts - Struts
better. I will be expecting your reply soon. Thanks in advance, Cheers

struts2+hibernate - Struts
struts2+hibernate  How to use hibernate 3 with struts 2 application? kindly reply with example

tiles - Struts
tiles  hi friends i got some problem regarding the struts tile i want to insert one header,body,footer,menu tile but i am not getting the body tiltle and menu as is one place plz send me reply if any one know

Reply Me - Java Beginners
Reply Me  Hi, This is not correct url please send me again coorect url

Reply me - Java Beginners
Reply me  Hi,   Hi Ragini please specify main problem. where are problem in your code. Thanks

sturts - Struts
sturts  I m new 2 struts..i have made a calculate.jsp with num1 and num2 property.Then created FormBean for them with getter setter methods.And... is not coming.Pls reply..  Hey, Just keep the value in session

JSP Servlet Questions

Reply me soon.........
Reply me soon.........  Any body plzz help.....how to get d checked details from previous page to current page and den insert into table

Reply me - Java Beginners
Reply me  Hi Friends, Quest:- Tell em what is the difference between java and php, dotnet Quest:- what is the similar point of php and java... Please tell me its very urgent

reply - Java Beginners
reply  Hi friends I have a 255 fields i want to insert data in the table please let me know how to insert data in the database please reply me its very urgent

Im not getting validations - Struts
Im not getting validations  I created one struts aplication im using..... and Struts...{ DynaActionForm studForm = (DynaActionForm)form; ActionMessages errors = new

Reply Me - Java Beginners
Reply Me  Hi All, I want to using query string in my page please write the query string in java script and send me and I have a some link...=13c222b87273340cf002bfba4ab9d045. please reply me fast its urgent

Reply Me - Java Beginners
Reply Me  Hi,.. I have a some fields in one form like security and some more fields this fields maintain the table if user click security... question then reply me

Reply me - Java Beginners
Reply me  If u r not understood my just posted question plz let me know  Hi Ragini, Please specify your requirements in detail. It would be good for me to provide you the solution if problem is clear. And also

Reply me - Java Beginners
Reply me  Hi, There are one form product_master these fields are prod_id,prod_name,prod_opstock,prod_excise,prod_vat,reorder_level,reorder_qty,vendor_name All fields are input manualy but i want this vendor_name take

reply me - Java Beginners
reply me  Hi, user enter vend_id in text box ten open the addform.jsp In the addform.jsp have two button Update and delete addform.jsp is display with fetching data in all text box I m sending code before 5

Struts-Tutorials

Struts Tutorial
Class Struts Validator Framework Struts DynaActionForm Struts File Upload...Struts Tutorial Struts is an open source web application framework deployed...) design paradigm, Struts framework helps developers create well-architected Web

Blog

Sitemap Struts Tutorial
DynaActionForm | Struts File Upload | Struts file upload and save on server... | Site Map | Business Software Services India Struts 2.18 Tutorial Section Struts 2.1.8 | Struts 2.1.8 Features | Downloading and installing

Reply me - Java Beginners
Reply me   Hi, I am using this code for session but i am calling admin_home1.jsp then page is going on the admin_home1.jsp but this data will be not displaying, and i am calling with .html extention means admin_home1.html

Reply Me - Java Beginners
Reply Me  Hi Amardeep I am sending database table name,code and db file please insert this data in this table its very urgent.... My project deadline is very near this code i am using then i got the some error

JSP Servlet Questions

Reply - JSP-Servlet
... Thanks for your fast reply.. Thanks/Regards, R.Ragavendran..

Java Struts and Facades
: Struts Tutorials Thanks   Thanks for the reply... but I can not find...Java Struts and Facades  Hi there, My question is related to Struts framework. I am beginner to Struts and what I am willing to know is where can we

hi plzz reply
hi plzz reply  in our program of Java where we r using the concept of abstraction Plz reply i m trying to learn java ...   means in language of coding we r not using abstraction this will be used only for making ideas

Reply Me - Java Beginners
Reply Me  Hi deepak, your sending web application is good (alphabetical searching dropdown menu) Steps:- 1:-searching is good 2:- user click inser vtton then open the pop-up windows this is write 3

Reply Me - Java Beginners
Reply Me  Hi, Please Help Me using jsp technologies I have a form click the link and open the popup window main page have already a html table with text box These fields are popup window I have a form thise fields

Reply Me - Java Beginners
Reply Me  Hi, Details structure Using jsp code I m sending table structure and again sending our problem Steps:- 1:-If user input in name text box like a,then display record related to a not b and c(means

Reply me - Java Beginners
Reply me  HI I m sending structure of table vend_id,vend_name,vend_address,vend_mobile,vend_panno,vend_phone,vend_creditday,vend_tinno this is the table and i want searchning table field using name and display wole

Reply Me - Java Beginners
Reply Me   Hi I am sending some code please check it and solve this code is only insert into the data base please insert data in the database table and reply me fast...I got two error 1 is catch is without try 2 is try

Reply me - Java Beginners
Reply me  Hi, this code is .java file but i am working in jsp tchnologies and i wantr this if user input a in text box the table have no record in related to a then message will be displayed record was not found

Reply Me - Java Beginners
Reply Me  Hi, I m working in jsp please any information provide the jsp code.not servlet or any other. I m writing a problem clearly . basically i want to search data(not whole data) from database and display, only

Reply - Java Beginners
Reply  Hi amardeep Thanks for reply i know my code is very large....i am sending database table file please chk sequence and let me know USERCODE NUMBER(10) POSTDATE DATE FORMID VARCHAR2(20) LOCATIONID VARCHAR2(20

Reply - Java Beginners

fast Reply - Java Beginners

Reply - Java Beginners

rEPLY - Java Beginners

Reply - Java Beginners

reply - Java Beginners

reply - Java Beginners

reply - Java Beginners

JSP Servlet Questions

Reply - JSP-Servlet

Please Reply - Java Beginners

reply urgently - Java Beginners

reply - Java Beginners

Java Beginners

Java Program(Please reply asap)
Java Program(Please reply asap)  Find out the ways in which numbers can be added to get the same result Example:- 10 1+9=10 1+2+3+4=10 1+9=10

Browser Back/Forward - Struts
a web application using Struts 2. Now, i want to enable browser back/forward... your reply. Thanks, Paddy  Hi friend, For more information on Struts 2 visit to : http://www.roseindia.net/struts/struts2/index.shtml

dropdownbox-form - Struts
problem give reply and send to gullapalli.phani@gmail.com waiting for reply

Hibernate Questions

Reply to the mail(import files error)
Reply to the mail(import files error)  Hi Its already there in the bin. If its class path should be set , how can i do dat?   Hi, Wait for 20 minutes. I will send you link to download new project file. You should

Java Beginners

Reply to ur mail(Hibernate Error)
Reply to ur mail(Hibernate Error)  Hi! Im using Eclipse. Steps : 1. Downloaded the example code and library from rose india and extracted the content in a directory. 2. Downloaded file contains the Eclipse project. 3. Started

Hibernate Questions

Reply to the mail(import files error)
Reply to the mail(import files error)  Hi! Thank you. That error has gone and i have worked out an example, but its giving a null pointer exception as org.hibernate.MappingException: Error reading resource: contact.hbm.xml

Design concepts & design patterns Questions

goto statement problem. reply fast.
goto statement problem. reply fast.  I have done some operation, and want to repeat same operation again at users choice. but its not working properly. I am using goto statement. void main() { float rs, p; char z

STRUTS
STRUTS  MAIN DIFFERENCES BETWEEN STRUTS 1 AND STRUTS

STRUTS
STRUTS  MAIN DIFFERENCES BETWEEN STRUTS 1 AND STRUTS

Struts
Struts   How to retrive data from database by using Struts

Struts
Struts  how to learn struts

Struts
Struts  what is SwitchAction in struts

STRUTS
STRUTS   Request context in struts? SendRedirect () and forward how to configure in struts-config.xml

Thanks for fast reply - Java Beginners

pls send reply - Java Beginners

pls send reply - Java Beginners

Struts 1 Tutorials

Struts 1 Tutorial and example programs
; - Struts DynaActionForm In this lesson we will create Struts DynaActionForm.   - Struts File Upload...Struts 1 Tutorials and many example code to learn Struts 1 in detail. Struts

struts
struts  in industry, struts 1 and struts 2. which is the best? which is useful as a professuional   Have a look at the following link: Struts Tutorials

Development process Questions

struts
struts shopping cart project in struts with oracle database connection  shopping cart project in struts with oracle database connection   Have a look at the following link: Struts Shopping Cart using MySQL

struts
struts  what are the 4 methods of struts framework

Development process Questions

Struts
Struts  Tell me good struts manual

EJB Questions

From struts calling function to bean - EJB
From struts calling function to bean   I am calling a function from "struts action class" to bean. I am using weblogic 8.1 web server.i am able... for reply..  Waiting for reply..  waiting for reply

Advertisements Advertisements