Home Tutorialhelp Comment when i run firstexample.java program i got

krishnan
when i run firstexample.java program i got ,
December 23, 2006 at 8:54 PM

when i run firstexample.java program i got

Dec 23, 2006 8:40:03 PM org.hibernate.cfg.Environment <clinit>
INFO: Hibernate 3.2.1
Dec 23, 2006 8:40:03 PM org.hibernate.cfg.Environment <clinit>
INFO: hibernate.properties not found
Dec 23, 2006 8:40:03 PM org.hibernate.cfg.Environment buildBytecodeProvider
INFO: Bytecode provider name : cglib
Dec 23, 2006 8:40:03 PM org.hibernate.cfg.Environment <clinit>
INFO: using JDK 1.4 java.sql.Timestamp handling
Dec 23, 2006 8:40:03 PM org.hibernate.cfg.Configuration configure
INFO: configuring from resource: /hibernate.cfg.xml
Dec 23, 2006 8:40:03 PM org.hibernate.cfg.Configuration getConfigurationInputStream
INFO: Configuration resource: /hibernate.cfg.xml
Dec 23, 2006 8:40:04 PM org.hibernate.util.XMLHelper$ErrorLogger error
SEVERE: Error parsing XML: /hibernate.cfg.xml(2) The processing instruction target matching "[xX][mM][lL]" is not allowed.
Could not parse configuration: /hibernate.cfg.xml

this error how can i cure it?

plz tel me any one!
View All Comments | View Tutorial
Related Tutorial and Articles
Java Beginners

when I run exiting project that time I got error, I want solution on it?
when I run exiting project that time I got error, I want solution on it?  Error occurred during deployment: Exception while loading the app : java.lang.IllegalStateException: ContainerBase.addChild: start

EJB Questions

I got build failed when deploying enterprise application - EJB
I got build failed when deploying enterprise application  I created web application with ejb moduless and stateless session beans. However, i am...\z1EnterpriseApplication3.ear post-dist: dist: pre-run-deploy: Distributing E:\My Documents

Development process Questions

Jsp error when i run this a jsp file
Jsp error when i run this a jsp file  hi I got this error when i run the jsp file in IDE and outside also please help me java.lang.NullPointerException org.apache.jsp.insertjsp.jspInit(insert_jsp.java:22

Java Beginners

if i run this prog, i got exeption in thread "main" java.lang.ArrayIndexOutOfBoundsException:0 at Maxof2.main(Maxof2.java:9), whats the resolution for ths?
if i run this prog, i got exeption in thread "main... int i = Integer.parseInt(args[0]); int j = Integer.parseInt(args[1]); if(i > j) System.out.println(i+" is greater than "+j); else

PHP Questions

I GOT ERROR FOR MY PROJECT
I GOT ERROR FOR MY PROJECT  Dear Friend/ RoseIndia Team, Firstly I would to thank u Guys help me so many time.. I got error on my little project when running at server. please correctly my error Guys... ERROR CODE: "LOGIN

JDBC Questions

hi, Everyone ,i'm learning jdbc, i got an nullpointerexception when execute this program.   ConnectionProvider.java import java.util.*; import java.io.*; import java.sql.*; class ConnectionProvider { static Properties prop

Development process Questions

i got an error while compile this program manually.
i got an error while compile this program manually.  import... mapping.findForward("errors.jsp"); } } i set both servlet,struts jar files and i got an error in saveErrors() error Heading cannot find

Java Beginners

Works when run from desktop but....
Works when run from desktop but....  I used the code provided here for a pie chart using swing in Java, and when I saved it to my desktop, it ran... 7.2.1, and got errors saying that the lines, g2d.setColor(colors.get(i)); Double

Maven Questions

Want to add a resource in the build directory that's created when i run an mvn assembly:assembly command. Pls help!  I have got a certificate in my resource folder-> src/main/resources/cacerts. When I do a mvn assembly

JSP Servlet Questions

i have got error while compiling simple tag handler
i have got error while compiling simple tag handler   javac.servlet.jsp not found! tell me what are the jar files required to run simple tag handler class   The package you have used javac.servlet.jsp does not exist

Problem in running first hibernate program.... - Hibernate
programs.It worked fine.To run a hibernate sample program,I followed the tutorial below...Problem in running first hibernate program....  Hi...I am using.../hibernate/hibernatetools/hibernate-tools-update-site.shtml Again I downloaded

JSP Servlet Questions

write data to a pdf file when i run jsp page
write data to a pdf file when i run jsp page  Hi, <%@page import... to the libraries.the pdf file are not opened when i execute the program.please send the code to open the pdf file when i execute the jsp page

JSP Servlet Questions

write data to a pdf file when i run jsp page

JSP Servlet Questions

write data to a pdf file when i run jsp page

JSP Servlet Questions

write data to a pdf file when i run jsp page

hibernate
hibernate   i am using hibernate3.2.5 and oracle9i. First i set classpath to ojdbc14.jar and all the hibernate jar files to path env variable.After that when i try to execute the program i got an error "unknown oracle major

Spring Framework Questions

Null value when i set interface object in form controller - Spring
Null value when i set interface object in form controller   Hi all, i am very new about spring and hibernate. i got null value when i set.... when i call this method in form controller ohbillManager.saveBill(ohbill); i

WebSevices Questions

how can i run tomcat server and my home page come when i double click on an icon in servlets  Hi.. there if we are giving a small application to end user he does not know to run server by service runner... and he does not know

WebSevices Questions

WebSevices Questions

WebSevices Questions

Applet Questions

I am new to java applets. When i run this code on applet viewer status is displayed that applet not initialized  import java.awt.*; import java.awt.event.*; import java.applet.*; public class Textfields extends Applet implements

Hibernate log4j
Hibernate log4j  Hi, when i run the FirstExample.java given in the tutorial, i got the right output, what my doubt is from where i am getting... (org.hibernate.cfg.Environment) Thanks in Advance. Raju Rudru.   Hi Raju, I

Development process Questions

i got an exception while accept to a jsp
i got an exception while accept to a jsp  type Exception report message description The server encountered an internal error... in a file.later i changed it to ANSII problem is resolved

hibernate insertion problem - Hibernate
hibernate insertion problem  Hi , Thanks for the material .Its very gud . when i run FirstExample.java i get the message insertion has been done int the table contact . but whne i look into database data is not inserted

JDBC Questions

How Jdbc program can be run??
created successfully and when i compiled this program then it compiled successfully ,but when i run it ,it gives following error-> C:\Program Files\Java...How Jdbc program can be run??  import java.sql.*; import java.util.

hibernate code - Hibernate
,but when i run this it shows error i.e Exception in thread "main...hibernate code  sir, i have tried ur hibernate 3.0 firt example code, i have done as u have told in the tutorial like import all the related

When i click on Monitor Tomcat, it shows
When i click on Monitor Tomcat, it shows   To run servlet i have seen... installed java 7 and tomcat 7, when i click on Monitor Tomcat it shows...' and when i Open your Browser (Google Chrome) and type the following URL : http

When i click on Monitor Tomcat, it shows

hi i m new to hibernate..plzzzzzzzzzzzzzz help me.... - Hibernate
://www.roseindia.net/hibernate/selectclause.shtml Thanks.  hi deepak.. when i...hi i m new to hibernate..plzzzzzzzzzzzzzz help me....  hi friends i m new to hibernate..& i m stuck in one positon in my pgm.. its a simple select

Hibernate Questions

Why Dose Hibernate Run Very Slow?
Why Dose Hibernate Run Very Slow?  I use Hibernate in netbean 6.9.1, when I run by F6 of netbean, Hibernate run very slow, it run some row INFO..., when I run by F6 of netbean, Hibernate run very slow, it run some row INFO

How to run? - Hibernate
How to run?  Hiiiiiiiiiiiii friend.. i am Magesh, doing MCA at Madurai in Tamilnadu. i know little bit about Jsp,Servlet.. But my friends are told hibernate is a new entry to Java. so plz try to tell how to use

JavaMail Questions

i have problem in that program - JavaMail
= pw; } public void run(){ try{ int i; for (i=1;i<10;i...i have problem in that program  1. Write a multi-threaded Java program to print all numbers below 100,000 that are both prime and fibonacci number

JDBC Questions

Backup Failed Mysqldump Got Errno 28 On Write
Backup Failed Mysqldump Got Errno 28 On Write  Hi, While taking the backup of database I got following error: Backup Failed Mysqldump Got Errno 28... when there is no space on the disk. Use the following command on linux computer

java i/o - Java Beginners
gets closed. when i open the program again and enter text in this case previous texts get replaced with new text. i tried my best but got failed plz tell me...java i/o  Dear sir, i wrote a program where program asks "Enter your

Find the files that has been modified before run the program
i run the program?   Sorry. Please help me remove this post...Find the files that has been modified before run the program  Hi. I... file is :"); System.out.println(lastModifiedDate); } }` When i

Hibernate - Hibernate
Hibernate  Hai this is jagadhish, while executing a program in Hibernate in Tomcat i got an error like this HTTP Status 500..., This type of error comes when JTA(Java Transaction API) is not present

Java Beginners

compile and run java program
compile and run java program  Hello, everyone!!! I just want to ask.... For example, I have a java file named Hello.java and saved at my desktop. how do I compile and run this file using the terminal of ubuntu... By the way, I am

how to run java program
how to run java program  i have jar file. in jar i have so many classes.in one of file i want modify .after modifying file i want replce in jar. please help me to how to generate class and how to replace

Hibernate Questions

Which extension i use for save hibernate file.
Which extension i use for save hibernate file.   Please give me answer that which extension i use for save the hibernate file and how i run that file... for the hibernate file is className.hbm.xml. This is an xml file where you can map

Java Beginners

how can create pop() method in this program ,Or how can delete image in it when i press pop button in runtime ??? please help me ...   // these image that put in program must be in the same folder that saved the program

JSP Servlet Questions

How to load elements from db when i press next.
How to load elements from db when i press next.  Hello , I am working... means when i click next, the next 20 books will be displayed from db on the same page. Hope you got my point , please help me, I am unable to understand how to do

HTML Questions

when i hit enter it represent action like click a button
when i hit enter it represent action like click a button  Hi, Plz provide a program in html like I want 2 submit buttons,when i hit the enter button it will represent the action like click the 1st submit

Framework Questions

i got illegal start of expression error , plese tell me the mistake where i did...   import org.springframework.context.*; import java.util.*; public class MyListener implements ApplicationListener { public static void main

error in program when trying to load image in java - Java Beginners
below is the codes I used to create a logo. Once I tried to run the program I got... errors but my program still won't run. I keep getting this type of message and I...error in program when trying to load image in java  Hi, I'm trying

problem i coding
problem i coding  i have a problem in coding a combobox containing a number of *.java program on click one of them that program should compile and run and display the result in other window

java not run on my pc
java not run on my pc  i have installed java in pc but when i run and compile any program the massage is display that 'javac' is not recognized as an internal or external command

Hibernate code problem - Hibernate
of Hibernate material what u have given. I have written contact.java and FirstExample.java,contact.hbm.xml and hibernate.cfg.xml. When i am trying... session.flush(); i am using hibernate 3.3.1 and I kept hibernate3.jar

File I/O
File I/O  i am trying to read and write a file. my program works perfectly i am using PrintWriter and BufferedReader. but my problem is that when reading line by line if i reach a certain conditions like "if(line.startsWith

Hibernate Tutorial Example

Writing First Hibernate Code
;} } In the next section I will show how to run and test the program.  ... program to insert record in MySQL database. You can run this program from Eclipse... Writing First Hibernate Code

Applet Questions

how to run applet - Applet
how to run applet   Hi everybody i am using connecting jdbc in applet program. this is executed successfully with appletviewer command >... how can i execute in browser ? Thanks in advance thanks for seeing my

Java - Hibernate
Java  friends plz help me. when i run hybernate program i got, this type of output. ---------------------------- Inserting Record Done Hibernate... ------------------------------------------- My program is ----------------- package org.students; import

Hibernate - Hibernate
Hibernate  I am trying to connect hibernate with ejb2.0 stateless session bean, my application sucessfully deploy in weblogic server but when i execute the client application i got an error message that class not found exception

Servlet Interview Questions

how to compile and run servlet program
how to compile and run servlet program   hello sir/mam i hve installed tomcat5.5 version and also have jdk1.6.0_14 installed but not able to run it or compile i m doing it first tyme pls help me in sorting out this problem. i hve

File I/O
File I/O  i am trying to write a program that reads a text file and writes it to another directory. the main purpose of this program is to take... to problem: everything is perfect but when it comes to writing my program also

java - Hibernate
........................................................... The aboue error is got when i downloaded the code and run using Hibernate and annotation..plse help me...  Hi friend, Read for more information. http://www.roseindia.net/hibernate

LDAP Questions

Run time problem
Run time problem  when i run a project,it shows an exception like "unable to create MIDlet".It also shows "running with locale:English_united......." program is import javax.microedition.lcdui.*; import

Java Beginners

i need program or code for this program
i need program or code for this program  out should be in this form 1 2 3 4 5 6 3 5 7 9 11 8 12 16 20 20 28 36 48 64 112

Hibernate - Hibernate
Hibernate  when I run Hibernate Code Generation wizard in eclipse I'm getting the following error. I added ojdbc14.jar to my build path. Still I'm.../hibernate/index.shtml Hope that it will be helpful for you. Thanks

hibernate configuration with eclipse 3.1 - Hibernate
hibernate configuration with eclipse 3.1  Dear Sir, i got your mail and found the link. i have already found that link. When i m deploying our... simple hibernate program code and with struts also. so please tell me the step

hibernate - Hibernate
hibernate  I have written the following program package Hibernate; import org.hibernate.Session; import org.hibernate.*; import...){ System.out.println(e.getMessage()); }finally{ } } } I got the following

hibernate - Hibernate
hibernate  I have written the following program package Hibernate; import org.hibernate.Session; import org.hibernate.*; import...   Hi Radhika, i think, you hibernate configuration

Struts Questions

Page is not getting loaded when I refresh the webpage???
Page is not getting loaded when I refresh the webpage???  **I am... when I refresh the page.* Note: Header section is getting loaded always Could... function in JSP. It will get all details of image section from database. *I am

Hibernate - Hibernate
Hibernate  Hai this is jagadhish while running a Hibernate application i got the exception like this what is the solution for this plz inform me.../hibernate/ Please specify your requirements in detail. It would be good

i/o
i/o   Write a Java program to do the following: a. Write into file the following information regarding the marks for 10 students in a test i. Matric no ii. Marks for question 1 iii. Marks for question 2 iv. Marks

i/o

i/o
i/o  java program using inputstream and outputstream   Hi Friend, Try the following code: import java.io.*; class InputStreamAndOutputStream { public static void main(String[] args)throws Exception

i/o

i/o

Find the files that has been modified before run the program
in the directory and run the program, it can list out the file that i has been modified. But when i modified more then 1 files in the directory and run...Find the files that has been modified before run the program  Hi. I

Find the files that has been modified before run the program

Java Beginners

How to run program in new opened cmd
How to run program in new opened cmd  Hello i have made a program in java to open command prompt, then how to run my left of the program in the new opened command prompt

Java I/O - Java Beginners
/java  yeah i konw tht method but i want another program whr we shld nt use...Creating Directory Java I/O  Hi, I wanted to know how to create a directory in Java I/O?  Hi, Creating directory with the help of Java

Applet Questions

java applet run time error - Applet
java applet run time error  Hi, Im new to java applet.please help me. i have create a MPEG movie player in applet. when i run that program...(this); } catch(Exception e) { System.err.println("got exception"+e

General

Not able to call Web Service from Eclipse
; To solve the problem I added httpcore-4.0.jar into web application. This solved

iPhone

Just Got An iPad? - The Range Of Protective Cases You Can Choose From
Just Got An iPad? - The Range Of Protective Cases You Can Choose From... making waves all around the globe, and if you have just got yourself one.... When you get your cover remember to take it off every time you charge

Hibernate Questions

my hibernate showing the following exception so how i can resolve it
my hibernate showing the following exception so how i can resolve it   Caused by: java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: org.hibernate.Session...: TestClient. Program will exit

Development process Questions

i need help - Development process
the result in to the files,if i want to do this i must make my program running in the background. please guide me how i can run my program in the background...i need help  hello, i need help regarding this program. public

Log4J Questions

i need a program that will generate daily base log file dynamically - Log4J
i need a program that will generate daily base log file dynamically  i need a program that will generate daily base log file dynamically For example: if suppose today date is 2 sep 2009, when i execute the program it ll

Java Beginners

how to run a java program using run.exec()?
how to run a java program using run.exec()?  Hi..i want to compile... command prompt i want to do them in the program itself.I am able to compile.... can i expect a sample java program using run.exec(). Thanking you

Java Beginners

How to Run First Java Bean Program ?
How to Run First Java Bean Program ?  Hi My Dear Friend I can run... But Now I need that How to run Java Bean Now I have BDK1.1 But still don't know that how run this... I have this bdk dir... \bdk1_1\beans\beanbox

JSP Servlet Questions

how to run jdbc in jsp program - JSP-Servlet
how to run jdbc in jsp program  i want to use sql server 2005 in jsp program to store data.i know how to run simple program but this program i tried my best i am not able to do so.please give me the answer of this as soon

General

Simple java program
Simple java program Hi this is the thing we got to do and i am totally confused on how to write this program it would be a great help i could be helped. For the part 1 i got it but the second part how do you start writing

I/O Program output error
I/O Program output error  Hello All, I am working on a program... file, but I am getting incorrect output. I have been successfull with part of the program in that it reads the text file and analyzes it, however I need it to take

Hibernate
Hibernate  I downloaded the zip file given in the tutorial of Hibernate. I followed all th steps as given in the tutorial, but a build error... not be resolved. How can i rectify that error?   Hi, The error comes when

JSP Servlet Questions

I want solution for this jsp program..
I want solution for this jsp program..   <%@ page language="java" contentType="text/html; charset=ISO-8859-1" pageEncoding="ISO-8859-1"%> <%@ page import="java.sql.*" %> JSP Page <%! String

Hibernate Questions

can i use big query in hibernate?
can i use big query in hibernate?  can i use big query in hibernate

Hibernate Questions

how can i add hibernate plugin to eclipse?
how can i add hibernate plugin to eclipse?  how can i add hibernate plugin to eclipse

hibernate firstexample - Hibernate
hibernate firstexample  Hi all. i m new with hibernate,when i m trying to run my first application i m getting following exception. Error reading resource: Employee.hbm.xml give me the solution. Thank you

JDBC Questions

HOW TO RUN JDBC PRORAM ON JDK1.5.0
this program i am using jdk1.5.0`*print("code sample");*` I have created Dsn Successfully ,table also has been created successfully and when i compiled this program then it compiled successfully ,but when i run it ,it gives following error->

Hibernate Questions

I want to learn Hibernate tutorial quickly
I want to learn Hibernate tutorial quickly  Hello, I want to learn Hibernate tutorial quickly. Is there any way.. I want to learn Hibernate online.. Please help

SQL Question

which query will be run for previous(button) question
:- i m working on online examination software so when i click on the previous button i got previous question. please provide me the answer...which query will be run for previous(button) question   which query

Hibernate delete example program
Hibernate delete example program  How to delete an object in Hibernate? In my program I have to write program to delete the data using Hibernate framework. I want to delete one row of data who's primary key is known to me. What

this is my code but i cant able to run it wt is the problem
this is my code but i cant able to run it wt is the problem  import java.io.*; class createthread { int thread=4,i; class thread1 extends createthread { public void run() { for(i=0;i

this is my code but i cant able to run it wt is the problem

JDBC Questions

java run time error - JDBC
java run time error  when i m running for batch execution program in jdbc i m facing this kind of runtime error as Exception in thread "main...) at BatchUpdation.main(BatchUpdation.java:10) THE CODE WHICH I HAVE WRITTEN

Hibernate Questions

I need hibernate session factory example.
I need hibernate session factory example.  Hi, I want a simple hibernate session factory example..   hello, Here is a simple Hibernate SessionFactory Example Also go through the Hibernate 4 Thanks

Java Beginners

How do I write a program to manage an employee's business and personal contacts?
How do I write a program to manage an employee's business and personal contacts... when the ‚??add a business contact‚?? command is selected: ‚?Ę first name ‚... the following identifiable information when the ‚??add a personal contact‚

Hibernate Questions

I want to learn hibernate step-by-step.
I want to learn hibernate step-by-step.  Hello, I am very new to programming world and I am looking forward to learn Hibernate, but I would like to start from start and learn it step by step. Can you please help me.. I would

Hibernate Questions

How can I create sessionfactory in Hibernate?
How can I create sessionfactory in Hibernate?  HELLO, How can I create sessionfactory in Hibernate? If you can explain me with example that would... with the links below: Hibernate 4 Hibernate Session Factory I hope

Advertisements Advertisements