[Internet Box / Router]:
- Secure Wireless Access Point
- Should support VoIP router as CLIENT
- PPPoE Dialer [ISP Router Detection from Switch]
- Domain filtering: (wildcards support also) [This should also work for Wireless Clients]
1. Default Users: applicable to Unclassified (unregistered) user. Should ONLY permit domains like (microsoft.com ; *.microsoft.com ; mozilla.com ;*.mozilla.com)
2. Restricted Users: Should only block domains like: *.gmail.com ;*.rediffmail.com ; *.yahoo.com ; *.hotmail.com
3. Permitted Users: No Restrictions
- IP and MAC Address client filtering
- No client Limit
- Inbuilt DNS and DHCP
- Reserved IP in DHCP for few MAC addresses
- Should support Local Static IP(192.*.*.*).
- Bridge Mode i.e. Public IP on client(s)
- Restricted access list for clients (by MAC address)
- It should check MAC address as well as IP address for authentication
- Auto Dialing, as there are frequent disconnections here.
- No Local Routing: The router should not bypass Local Addresses.
- No external config: Router should ONLY be accessible from LAN
- Provides Static Routing,Dynamic DNS Service,SoftwareMulti-DMZ
- WEP, WPA and WPA2 Wireless Security & Encryption
- Multiple VPN Tunnels (Pass-Through, IPSec, and multiple L2TP & PPTP)
- Remote Management: Web graphic user interface
View All Comments