Struts Struts Articles

8 comments so far (post your own) View All Comments Latest 10 Comments:

Hello Everyone
I'm trying to compile a Struts project, but during compilation i get the error
Org.apache.struts.action.Action package can not be found
can Anyone tell me how to overcome this error.

Posted by Vickey on Monday, 03.9.09 @ 02:28am | #85629

i want to compile a java program wriiten in struts framework for eg: a action form program..guide how to set classpath and further process

Posted by S.Pavithra on Monday, 06.23.08 @ 11:15am | #64298

This is Very good tutorial for Developers

Posted by sreedevi on Wednesday, 11.7.07 @ 15:29pm | #36282

I want concept that how can chat server application develop using struts.. anybody having idea about this mail me above mail address

Posted by barani on Wednesday, 09.19.07 @ 12:13pm | #27833

Hello R.S.Ramasamy sir
Sir I m Arun Prasath.J from A.C.CET.
now i m working in ACCORD Softwares&Sytems.

I have one book JAVA STURTS from DREAMTECH Publications. Its Cost about 100 rupees in a old book shop. if u need this book then send me a msg to me. or call to my number 099162 50056.
my mail Id's
beat_arun@yahoo.co.in , prasathj@gmail.com.

Thanking u sir...

Posted by ArunPrasath on Monday, 08.20.07 @ 17:39pm | #23785

Hello R.S.Ramasamy sir
Sir I m Arun Prasath.J from A.C.CET.
now i m working in ACCORD Softwares&Sytems.

my mail Id's
beat_arun@yahoo.co.in , prasathj@gmail.com.

Thanking u sir...

Posted by Arun Prasath on Monday, 08.20.07 @ 17:37pm | #23784

hi,
any other tutorial apart from jstl and j2ee articles presented by mr. r.s. ramasamy. if so kindly send me the links of advanced techologies presented by mr.r.s.r.

Posted by rukmani on Monday, 04.2.07 @ 13:31pm | #13182

sir,
while compiling structs program actionform program is working, but submitaction program gives error msg , actionform class not found,

pls give solution to compile submitaction program

thanks & regards