Struts Struts2 Struts2uitags Radio Tag

10 comments so far (post your own) View All Comments Latest 10 Comments:

I am facing one problem using Struts2:
I have 1 JSP in which a dynamically generated list is shown with checkboxes like below:

Sr No. Phase

[] 1 Analysis
[] 2 Operations
[] 3 harish
If I choose 2 of these & click on Edit button,how will I get the values of the checked row on the action class??
Please help me out..
Thanks in advance.
Anupkumar.

Posted by anupkumar on Tuesday, 10.7.08 @ 17:24pm | #80947

How do to render the tags of the radio button for td. Where to appear in several columns?

Posted by Solimar Alves dos Santos on Tuesday, 08.5.08 @ 19:52pm | #71144

Hi all, I'm struts 1.x user and i m try to learn struts 2, but i have some important question and on web i didn't find anything.
First thing i was asking to myself if is possible to disable the html code generation from struts tag, for example i tryed to insert in my body a normal radio tag, but struts generate a table and then a div and then puted the radio button inside the div...but i don't agree that, i think is a wrong way to use html code and i would like to switch off that code generation.Some one can help me??

Posted by Claudio on Monday, 06.23.08 @ 16:10pm | #64319

Well I've exactly pasted this code and my radio button isn't displayed because of this error :

SEVERE: Servlet.service() for servlet jsp threw exception
tag 'radio', field 'list', name 'fruitsname': The requested list key 'fruits' could not be resolved as a collection/array/map/enumeration/iterator type. Example: people or people.{name} - [unknown location]

Anyone know how to fix this error ?

Posted by Raiden on Wednesday, 04.30.08 @ 20:48pm | #58234

An example with a default item selected would be nice. I am trying to use value, but the jsp page is rendered with nothing selected.

Posted by Greg on Monday, 04.14.08 @ 21:40pm | #56402

Your website is very great and helpful.

I need small in my code using radio buttons.

So if you can give code changes for the following question, I can use it my bean.

In the above example,

1. if I want to set Mango in fruits list and Dog in animals list what code changes should be done at bean level.

2. To get the list of fruits and animals selected in JSP, what code changes needs to be done at bean level?

Thanks
Suresh

Posted by Suresh on Tuesday, 04.1.08 @ 01:17am | #54905

Hi, how can I add a break line?

Posted by Josť on Wednesday, 11.14.07 @ 05:20am | #37336

Dear Sahar,
You must use String type in Lists, not an Object:p (e.g. List<String> not List<Fruit>), Do not forget this for the next project!

Posted by Farzaneh on Sunday, 10.7.07 @ 16:25pm | #32334

Your list should be a Map. If it isn't, the key will be initialized to whatever the toString() method of the class returns: "action.fruits@f3hg"

Posted by Razvan on Wednesday, 09.26.07 @ 16:33pm | #29714

hi,
I have a class which has a field that must be filled by choosing one of the options of radio button on my web page. Assume I have selected apple option in above example, I expect the fruit field of class to be apple, but it contains value action.fruits@f3hg.
Do you have any ideas what the problem is.
Hope to receive an answer,
thanks