Jobs Freshers Jobs

27 comments so far (post your own) View All Comments Latest 10 Comments:

Sir/Madam,
I am a MCA 2010 (from Rajiv Gandhi Technical University, Bhopal (M.P.)) passout with an aggregate of 71%. I have done six month training in J2ee,Java, SQL, PL/SQL, Servlet and JSP, Also having six month of hands on experience in same. Here by I do attach a copy of my for your kind reference.
Thank you for your consideration.

Expecting a Favorable Reply,
Sincerely,
Deepak yadav

Posted by deepak kumar yadav on Friday, 04.9.10 @ 14:05pm | #96256

Hi sir/madam,

I am a MCA student ,i am persuing in 3rd year.I have a confident on both software and website devlover.

Posted by Ramesh on Tuesday, 10.20.09 @ 10:32am | #91928

Dear sir/madam,
I m fresher in this field , I just completed my NIIT and Bca(in final year). I have done java core, jsp ,servlet & struts. If any vacancy . plz inform me.
From,
New delhi

Posted by Dilip kumar pankaj on Tuesday, 09.1.09 @ 21:59pm | #90502

dear sir/madam,
my name is rajasekhar reddy,am completed my mca in 2009.and i know the java,j2ee with include frame work softwares like struts and also very known abt ejb concepts.if any requirement for fresher please forwaord to my mail id..
thanking you sir...

Posted by raja sekhar reddy on Monday, 07.6.09 @ 11:33am | #89066

hello sir, my name is mastanvali.shaik, i have excellent skill in core java, jsp,servlet and j2ee. if u have online job please require me

Posted by Mastanvali.Shaik on Saturday, 05.23.09 @ 22:11pm | #87968

Dear sir/Maam,

Thanks for giving a wonderful oppertunity to all those, who wish to hone their skills and earn some money simultaneously. I am an English (Hons) graduate and I also uphold P.G.Diploma in Print Journalism. I love to communicate via all means but choose writing as it suits my quaolification best.

Looking forward towards a positive reply from your side

Posted by Saloni Jain on Thursday, 05.21.09 @ 21:54pm | #87913

Hello Sir/Madam,

I have done my b.com and GNIIT and not searching for a job as a website developer..I am a fresher so I need experience. I also have good English speaking and writing skills. I also know JSP and Servlets. Could you please email me if any requirements. Thanks.

Posted by Gayatri on Tuesday, 05.12.09 @ 15:33pm | #87629

sir,
i am a housewife and want to work form home. i am B.COM degree holder.kindly let me know the details about the job that you have mentioned above.
thanking you
shaleni kapoor.

Posted by shalenikapoor on Tuesday, 04.14.09 @ 16:58pm | #86804

Respected Sir/Madam,
This is to inform you that i am a student of BA[HONS] in MASS.COM. AND JOURNALISM FROM ASUTOSH COLLEGE under CALCUTTA UNIVERSITY.This is my final year of complitin of my graduation.I did my schooling from an english medium school, as such my knowledge in english is quite strong and have the affinity to know more of it.In spare time, i love to chalk down my thoughts in english.So, if you kindly give me an oppurtunity in your organisation, only if i fulfill your criterias,i will be very much thankful to you.
Thanking You,
Your Sincerely,
Amrita Basu

Posted by amrita basu on Thursday, 03.12.09 @ 10:09am | #85776

HI SIR.
ZUBAIR KHAN FROM NEW DELHI.I HAVE KNOWLEDGE,NET.SQLSERVER,ORACLE.I AM WORKINGH IN COTTAGE INDUSTRIES EXPOSITION LTD.AS A IT EXECUTIVE.

Posted by MOHD ZUBAIR KHAN on Tuesday, 02.17.09 @ 00:46am | #84910

hello sir my name is muneesh i am learning java technology i know servlets and jsps and core java is there any requirement plz update me...
2006 passed out.....

Posted by muneesh on Wednesday, 10.29.08 @ 23:14pm | #81401

Dear Madam/Sir,

I am MCA 2008 fresher with 73%.but I have 2nd class percentages in MY UG,12th. Give some good idea,tips,reference....

Posted by Elan on Monday, 08.11.08 @ 13:24pm | #72245

Sir/Madam
I completed B.Tech in the year 2006 with an aggregate of 79.2%,i have done a 6months course on java,now i am searching for job,is there any
opprtunity?if u have please forward to me.
Thanking you sir,

Posted by MADHAVI on Saturday, 03.15.08 @ 12:49pm | #52805

i want to know that i am average student.I am pursuing MCA from DehraDun.most of the companies wants above 60% through out for jobs but i have not fullfil the criteria.so what can i do?

Posted by Vipin Joshi on Wednesday, 02.13.08 @ 00:48am | #48066

I m the MCA(5th) sem student of SriRamswaroop Engineering college and Management.I m selected condidate of the 6th sem training in roseindia which is held 21th nov 2007 in Lal Bahadur Sastri Engineering college Lucknow.I want to know the full detail of the training process.Is any apportunity of jobs after training.please give the full detail about the training process of MCA 6th sem

Posted by Amit Trivedi on Friday, 12.28.07 @ 14:53pm | #44040

I WANT TO JOIN UR COMPANY

Posted by MINNATULLAH on Monday, 11.26.07 @ 17:46pm | #40545

sir i want to apply for a job in your company.
u held an off-campus in l.b.s lucknow
i m an student of s.h.i.m.t.

Posted by mini goel on Monday, 11.26.07 @ 12:42pm | #40528

i have done technjcal writing training and searching for a job.If i have a part time job it wil be very useful for my expenses.

Posted by skmfaizal on Tuesday, 10.16.07 @ 17:46pm | #34211

Sir/Madam,
I am a MCA 2007 (from Rajiv Gandhi Technical University, Bhopal (M.P.)) passout with an aggregate of 71%. I have done six month training in Java, SQL, PL/SQL, Servlet and JSP, Also having six month of hands on experience in same. Here by I do attach a copy of my resume for your kind reference.
Thank you for your consideration.

Expecting a Favorable Reply,
Sincerely,
Rekha Gautam

Posted by rekha on Tuesday, 07.31.07 @ 21:41pm | #22343

RESUME

M.SENTHIL KUMAR
No, 62 police Station Street
Arni-632301.
Thiruvannamalai District.
Tamil Nadu. Mobile No: 99444 36161
E-mail: sentilmech07@yahoo.co.in

CAREER OBJECTIVE:

Intend to build a career with committed and dedicated people, which will help me to explore my transferable skills, also to attain a challenging position where i can effective contributed my skills as a professional, possessing competent technical skills.

ACADEMIC DETAILS :

Qualification Year of passing Board of study Percentage of Marks
B.E (MECH) 2007 Anna university
XII std 2003 TN State board 57
.X std 2001 TN State board 54

Project Details

Bachelor of Mechanical Engg
“Design of Injection Mold In Derlin Bush”
Software Skills:

Operating System: Windows 98, Windows XP.

AutoCAD 2000, Pro/E 2001

Permanent Address : No.62 police station street,
Arni – 632301
Thiruvannamalai District
Tamil nadu
Nationality : Indian

Reference:
Principal/Placement officer/Head of Department Electronics and Communication Engineering. Sri Balaji Chockalingam Engineering College, Arni.

Declaration:
I hereby declare that the information furnished above is true to the best of my knowledge.

Place: Signature

Date: (M.SENTHIL KUMAR)

Posted by senthil kumar on Sunday, 07.15.07 @ 11:59am | #21323

Any opportunites is there . I am fresher.

Posted by kiran on Thursday, 06.28.07 @ 12:43pm | #20319

Home Writer Required!

This position is perfect for anyone who has spare time, needs to earn extra income and enjoys refinement.

The job requires no pervious experience in any particular field. All you need to have is excellent control over the English language and basically the ability to articulate data professionally.

You would only require:
· A computer with internet access
· Basic knowledge of the internet
· And the most important factor - Motivation to better something, while earning that extra cash.

What you get is a guaranteed income for your completed work and efforts. For further information please contact…

Janardhan @
080-22062075
080-25703346

writers@addr.com

Posted by Janardhan on Thursday, 06.7.07 @ 14:49pm | #18487

Do you have any work from home jobs for people who are qualified but would like to work from home -ppl in other countries as well.

Posted by cta on Thursday, 05.10.07 @ 10:21am | #15549

i need a challenging job.

Posted by Rajesh kumar on Wednesday, 05.9.07 @ 14:55pm | #15496

Keep Recuter contact number

Posted by Abdul Mohid on Friday, 05.4.07 @ 16:06pm | #15265

One of my cousin has completed B.E(mechanical Engg) and M.E(CAD). Any opportunites is there . he is fresher.

Thanks and Regards