We are going to discus about Object Class Methods in Java. The java.lang.Object class is the root of the class hierarchy tree in JDE(java development environment). Every Java class extends the java.lang.Object class directly or indirectly. There are many methods defined in java.lang.Object class these are as clone(), equals(), finalize(), notify(), notifyAll(), getClass(), toString(), wait(), etc
- Excellent: If you thinks this is best
tutorial, rate it "Excellent".
- Very Good: If you think this tutorial
is overall better than most of the tutorial in the category, rate it
- Good: If you feel that the tutorial
is above, rate it "Good".
- Fair: If you feel that the tutorial
is Ok, rate it "Fair".
- Poor: If you feel that the tutorial
is not at all useful, rate it "Poor".
Current Rating Statistics:
No of Votes: 0