Software project management is the process of planning, organising, staffing, monitoring, controlling and leading a software project. An effective software project management requires the combination of knowledge, skills, efforts, experience, capabilities and objective.
- Excellent: If you thinks this is best
tutorial, rate it "Excellent".
- Very Good: If you think this tutorial
is overall better than most of the tutorial in the category, rate it
- Good: If you feel that the tutorial
is above, rate it "Good".
- Fair: If you feel that the tutorial
is Ok, rate it "Fair".
- Poor: If you feel that the tutorial
is not at all useful, rate it "Poor".
Current Rating Statistics:
No of Votes: 0