With your Android phone makes it possible to record GPS tracks and view live statistics of time, speed, distance, and elevation Once recorded, you can also share your tracks, upload them to Google Spreadsheets and visualize them on Google My Maps. All you need to use Android GPS tracking is to install a software program on the phone. The software enables you to track all the information of the user including the phone user's location, text messages, incoming and outgoing calls, and emails.
- Excellent: If you thinks this is best
tutorial, rate it "Excellent".
- Very Good: If you think this tutorial
is overall better than most of the tutorial in the category, rate it
- Good: If you feel that the tutorial
is above, rate it "Good".
- Fair: If you feel that the tutorial
is Ok, rate it "Fair".
- Poor: If you feel that the tutorial
is not at all useful, rate it "Poor".
Current Rating Statistics:
No of Votes: 0