Dynamic slicing is a technique for program debugging and understanding. Given a program P, the programmer provides a slicing criterion of the form (I, L, V), where I is a program input, L is a set of some statement instances during execution of program P with input I, and V is a set of variables referenced by L.
- Excellent: If you thinks this is best
tutorial, rate it "Excellent".
- Very Good: If you think this tutorial
is overall better than most of the tutorial in the category, rate it
- Good: If you feel that the tutorial
is above, rate it "Good".
- Fair: If you feel that the tutorial
is Ok, rate it "Fair".
- Poor: If you feel that the tutorial
is not at all useful, rate it "Poor".
Current Rating Statistics:
No of Votes: 0