Enjoy the Tourism of Punjab, situated in the north west of India, the Punjab state one of the tiniest and palmy states of India has got its name 'Punj' 'ab' or the land of the waters from its five rivers namely Sutlej, Chenab, Ravi, Beas and Jhelum. Interestingly, its civilization is one of the most bygone civilizations in the world with a different culture.
- Excellent: If you thinks this is best
tutorial, rate it "Excellent".
- Very Good: If you think this tutorial
is overall better than most of the tutorial in the category, rate it
- Good: If you feel that the tutorial
is above, rate it "Good".
- Fair: If you feel that the tutorial
is Ok, rate it "Fair".
- Poor: If you feel that the tutorial
is not at all useful, rate it "Poor".
Current Rating Statistics:
No of Votes: 0