A VoIP Over WiFi with work in Progress
The 802.11 wireless LAN protocols, like the Internetworking Protocol (IP) that the Internet itself runs on, weren't, it turns out, initially written with the anticipation of supporting telephony voice, or, for that
- Excellent: If you thinks this is best
tutorial, rate it "Excellent".
- Very Good: If you think this tutorial
is overall better than most of the tutorial in the category, rate it
- Good: If you feel that the tutorial
is above, rate it "Good".
- Fair: If you feel that the tutorial
is Ok, rate it "Fair".
- Poor: If you feel that the tutorial
is not at all useful, rate it "Poor".
Current Rating Statistics:
No of Votes: 0