CRUX 2.2 is finally released. The highlights of this release include udev support out of the box, GCC 4.0.3, glibc 2.3.6 and X11R6.9. Per Lidén, the creator of CRUX, has retired from the project because of personal reasons. CRUX will, however, live on as
- Excellent: If you thinks this is best
tutorial, rate it "Excellent".
- Very Good: If you think this tutorial
is overall better than most of the tutorial in the category, rate it
- Good: If you feel that the tutorial
is above, rate it "Good".
- Fair: If you feel that the tutorial
is Ok, rate it "Fair".
- Poor: If you feel that the tutorial
is not at all useful, rate it "Poor".
Current Rating Statistics:
No of Votes: 0