This is a major step forward from the 1.5.x series releases, adding a lot of features to Lunar-Linux installs, such as SELINUX, NPTL threads, udev, and more 2.6-kernel related improvements to the Linux OS.
- Excellent: If you thinks this is best
tutorial, rate it "Excellent".
- Very Good: If you think this tutorial
is overall better than most of the tutorial in the category, rate it
- Good: If you feel that the tutorial
is above, rate it "Good".
- Fair: If you feel that the tutorial
is Ok, rate it "Fair".
- Poor: If you feel that the tutorial
is not at all useful, rate it "Poor".
Current Rating Statistics:
No of Votes: 0