DynamicAspects is a aspect-oriented framework for Java using only pure Java.
* Aspects are written in pure Java.
* Aspects can be installed and deinstalled during runtime.
* Target classes can be written on a SUN JDK 1.4 or a SUN JDK 5.0 ( 1.5 ) basis.
* DynamicAspects needs the Runtime Environment SUN JRE 5.0.
* DynamicAspects uses the JavaAgent technology introduced in SUN JDK 5.0.
* DynamicAspects lets you write Advices that can be installed around Method/Constructor-executions or -calls.
* DynamicAspects lets you write Cflow-Advices.
* DynamicAspects lets you write MixIns/IntertypeDeclarations ( which are currently loaded at program start and not deinstallable ).
* Regular expressions are used for describing the pointcuts.
* The current release of DynamicAspects is beta.
* Download DynamicAspects here.