The Java(tm) Mailserver originally written by Wolfgang Mutter is made available under the GNU General Public Licence
1. SMTP Server that collects EMail from Internet and Intranet.
2. POP3 that can be used by Intranet Users to retrieve their EMail
3. Sender Utility that forwards collected EMail to your ISPs Mail MTA, if it is addressed to non-local users.
4. Fetcher Utility that retrieves EMail from different POP3 Servers in the Internet
5. Alias List configurable through configuration file
6. 100 % pure Java(tm) - system independent, but only tested on Windows 9x, Windows NT 4.0, Windows 2000 RC2, SCO Open Server, and Linux 2.2.5
To use the EMail Server you need a working Java Runtime Environment with the Java Mail Package installed.