- JasperReports is a powerful open source Java reporting tool that has the ability to deliver rich content onto the screen, to the printer or into PDF, HTML, XLS, CSV and XML files.
It is entirely written in Java and can be used in a variety of Java enabled applications, including J2EE or Web applications, to generate dynamic content.
Its main purpose is to help creating page oriented, ready to print documents in a simple and flexible manner.
- JFreeChart is a free Java class library for generating charts, including:
* pie charts (2D and 3D);
* bar charts (regular and stacked, with an optional 3D effect);
* line and area charts;
* scatter plots and bubble charts;
* time series, high/low/open/close charts and candle stick charts;
* combination charts;
* Pareto charts;
* Gantt charts;
* wind plots, meter charts and symbol charts;
* wafer map charts;