javolution real-time goals are simple: To make your application faster and more time predictable!
That being accomplish
- javolution real-time goals are simple: To make your application faster and more time predictable!
That being accomplished through:
* Safe/transparent object recycling (including threads reuse with concurrent contexts).
* Class initialization and object preallocation at start-up or at any time of your convenience.
* Fast and highly deterministic util / lang / io / xml base classes (e.g. Text insertion/deletion in O[Log(n)] instead of O[n] for standard String/StringBuffer/StringBuilder).
* First (and unique) RTSJ-Compliant Collections Classes (pdf presentation)
jga: Generic Algorithms for Java
- jga is a functors library: the intent is to explore and exploit functors as a design and implementation tool to reduce boilerplate coding. A functor is an object that encapsulates a function or expression: it can take arguments and produce results, as can any method, expression, or function (in other languages that support functions). Unlike an expression, as an object it can be passed as an argument without being executed; it can be persisted to a database or file; it can be serialized and passed from client to server (and back); and it can be instantiated at runtime based on information unavailable at compile-time.
- Jodd is a generic purpose open-source Java library. It helps in development of Java applications, both stand-alone and server-side. You may think of Jodd as swiss army knife for Java: small, sharp and with plenty handy gadgets included.
Jodd contains many useful and ready to use features: it provides Java beans manipulation, loads beans with ease from various sources, simplifies JDBC connectivity and code, profiles sql queries, manages date and time, manipulates and format Strings, searches files on disk, helps with handling servlet requests. Additionally, Jodd contains small, yet useful mvc2 JSP-based framework. And there is more inside...
- Less verbose, more powerful, more consistent core libraries for Java.
Open Source and Commercial.
- This library is free software; you can redistribute it and/or modify it under the terms of the GNU General Public License as published by the Free Software Foundation; either version 2 of the License or (at your option) any later version.
- This is my collection of Java classes. Major chunks include: robust logging system, JDBC connection pools, lightweight application server, general utility classes.... enjoy.
* Development Status: 5 - Production/Stable
* Intended Audience: Developers, System Administrators
* License: Apache Software License, Other/Proprietary License
* Operating System: OS Independent (Written in an interpreted language)
* Programming Language: Java
* Topic: Database, Software Development, Logging
* Translations: English