* XML integration completed.
* Attend the FreeForums presentation on Tuesday 30th October 2001 at 3pm, email for details.
- JavaBB is a software based on Java, developed specifically with intention to join communities.
Based in phpbb, we are working pledged by the success of phpBB, to become javaBB so efficient as it.
* Config file for custom changes
* Complete layout changes thru css-theme files
* Languages files and buttons file, based on phpBB
* Forum category
* Links to other urls
* Sticky posts and announcements
* Locked threads
* IP logging system
* Memberregistration and editing
* Private message system
* And much more...
- JForum is a powerful and robust discussion board system implemented in Javatm. It provides an attractive interface, an efficient forum engine, an easy to use administrative panel, an advanced permission control system and much more.
Built from the ground up around a MVC framework, it can be deployed on any servlet container or Application Server, such as Tomcat, Resin and JBoss. Its clean design and implementation make JForum easy to customize and extend.
Best of all, JForum is freely available under the BSD Open Source license.
If you or your company are searching for a serious and robust Forum Software, JForum is the right choice.
- JForumFusion is a platform independent discussion board program.
Some of it main features include: support of unlimited discussion forums, topics and member, threaded or linear discussions, file attachments, private messaging, web based administrative tools, UBBCode, multiple authentication sources, and high performance search engine.
JForumFusion works on all major SQL database management systems: Oracle, DB2, MySQL, PostgreSQL, Sybase, SAP DB, HypersonicSQL, Microsoft SQL Server...
- jGossip is a forum implemented on the J2EE platform using the Struts framework. The project supports all the main features, reply-to user, page navigation, email-notification and administration of the users.
- User groups, Administrators, Modernators, Users, Guests
- Profile, every user has his own profile with signature, member title,
- JsForum is a full J2EE forum (bulletin board), written in JSP and Servlets designed using the MVC (Model View Control) framework Struts. Because its written in Java its fully patform independent. Why an other bulletin board when there are alot of them? There are alot of different kind of bulletin boards like phpBB, but there are not so many bulletin boards which are written in Java. JsForum started as a pratical assingment at the institute of Information Technology at the Hogeschool van Amsterdam.
- mvnForum is an open source, powerful, easy to use, easy to setup bulletin board (forum) built on the Java J2EE technology (Jsp/Servlet).
mvnForum is compatible with any Servlet Containers which supports Jsp 1.2 and Servlet 2.3. mvnFourm is free, opensource and released under the terms of the GNU General Public License. It means that you could use it free of charge to build your own discussion communities.
A discussion forum using JAVA J2EE technologies. some Features:i18n Back-Office , users/groups/permissions management., Forum PRE AND POST Moderation , Content filters, integrated Search engine, Multi-databases support...
Development Status: 4 - Beta
License: Apache Software License
Operating System: OS Independent (Written in an interpreted language)
Programming Language: Java
Topic: BBS, Message Boards
Translations: English, French
User Interface: Web-based
- SKForum is an open source (see licensing) web-based J2EE forum application. But its so much more, its a comic system, an addressbook, a wiki, a timetracking system, a todo list, a poll system, a guestbook system and a few other small nuts and bolts.
Forumchecker is a windows client to SKForum that displays when something has happened by a discreet icon in the system tray
- SKForum is an open source (see licensing) web-based J2EE forum application. But it is so much more, it is a comic system, an addressbook, a wiki, a timetracking system, a todo list, a poll system, a guestbook system and a few other small nuts and bolts.
- Yazd is an open-source (Apache License) discussion forum software that you can download customize and use. Yazd is a Java based forum software that can easily be configured through an admin interface. This discussion forum software is highly flexible and uses JDBC to connect to a backend database.