- Apache Geronimo is a new effort coordinated by the Apache Software Foundation to make a J2EE compatible container.
- JBoss is advanced middleware with a full J2EE based personality that IT departments look for. But that is not all, the OEM and ISV community embraced JBoss as a highly flexible service oriented architecture on which to build their own products.
- JFox is J2EE Powered Application server Implemented Project.
JFox release 2.0 milestone 1
new features and enhancements:
- new IOC kernel
- integrate jetty 4.2.22
- Mail service
- Timer Service
- DAO module
- JMS module
- Magnolia CMS is open source content management system written in java.
- OpenEJB is an open source, modular, configurable, and extendable EJB Container System and EJB Server.
OpenEJB comes with fast, lightweight EJB Servers for both Local and Remote access.
EJB Container System
As a container system, OpenEJB works like a big plug-in for middleware servers like Web servers, CORBA servers, and application servers.