Fixed /bin/vidcard to show more info for the video card selections; fixed boot error message 'Cannot mount /dev/hdc on /mnt'. Device or resource busy'; the live CD now uses kernel modules; rebuilt X.Org 6.8.2 to be modular; rebuilt libusb 0.1.12; rebuilt ncurses 5.4 to save space; updated to Leafpad 0.8.9, udev 089, Fluxbox 0.9.15.1, Linux kernel 184.108.40.206, GTK+ 2.8.17; added module-init-tools 3.2.2, Synaptics 0.14.4; added support for Synaptics touchpads.
About the GParted LiveCD
The power and simplicity of GParted on a biz-card size LiveCD.
The CD aims to be fast, small in size (~30mb), and use minimal resources to get that disk partitioned the way you want it. GParted LiveCD uses Xorg, the lightweight Fluxbox window manager, and the lastest 2.6 Linux Kernel.
Being up to date is important! GParted LiveCD will be updated along side the GParted source releases and have minor releases when bugs are fixed or new filesystem tools become available.
GParted LiveCD runs on most x86 machines with a PII or better.
1. Fixed /bin/vidcard to show more info for the video card selections.
2. Fixed that boot error message "Cannot mount /dev/hdc on /mnt. Device or resource busy"
3. The LiveCD now uses kernel modules.
4. Rebuilt Xorg-6.8.2 to be modular.
5. Rebuilt libusb-0.1.12.
6. Rebuilt ncurses-5.4 to save space.
7. Updated to leafpad-0.8.9.
8. Updated to udev-089.
9. Updated to fluxbox-0.9.15.1.
10. Updated to Linux-220.127.116.11.
11. Updated to gtk+-2.8.17.
12. Added module-init-tools-3.2.2.
13. Added synaptics-0.14.4
14. Added support for Synaptics TouchPads
Click here to Download http://sourceforge.net/project/showfiles.php
Recommend the tutorial
Ask Questions? Discuss: GParted LiveCD 0.2.4-2 has been released now
Post your Comment