|About Damn Small Linux 3.3
Damn Small Linux is a business card size (50MB) bootable Live CD Linux distribution. Despite its minuscule size it strives to have a functional and easy to use desktop. Damn Small Linux has a nearly complete desktop, including XMMS (MP3, and MPEG), FTP client, links-hacked web browser, spreadsheet, Sylpheed email, spellcheck (US English), a word-processor, three editors (Nedit, nVi, Zile [emacs clone]), graphics editing and viewing (Xpaint, and xzgv), Xpdf, emelFM (file manager), Naim (AIM, ICQ, IRC), VNCviwer, SSH/SCP server and client, DHCP client, PPP, PPPoE, a web server, calculator, Fluxbox window manager, system monitoring apps, a host of command line tools, USB support, and pcmcia support as well. For more information check out the applications pages.
Some New changes
1. New flrun.lua replaces grun as the system's run command.
2. New gettime.lua to set clock from a time server.
3. Updated zoneinfo to support new Daylight Savings Time.
4. Restored menu item "Enable Apt" and dpkg-resore download script.
5. Updated mydsl tool; download directory is now verified.
6. Updated pendrive installation scripts to be device independent both install and runtime.
7. Fixed mount tool for cdrom and floppy devices.
8. Added ballon help on docked mount tool.
9. Added new /opt/bin directory with /opt/bin in PATH.
10.Added mouse configuration persistence via .mouse_config.
11.Improved rdesktop - added color depth.
12.ALSA sound autoconfiguration improvement via conflicting audio module.
13.Updated dsl-config to support auto load alsa both .dsl and .unc
14.Updated mkmydsl to accept additional boot parameters containing slash.
15.Added auto start of gtk2 when gtk2 extension is in mydsl search path at boot.
16.More install options on dslinstall menu; access via install boot label
Click here to download http://www.damnsmalllinux.org/download.html