MySQL is an open source Relational Database Management System based on the Structured Query Language (SQL).
Introduction to MySQL
MySQL is an open source Relational Database Management System based on the Structured Query Language (SQL). It is very fast reliable and flexible Database Management System based on relation model that is developed to manage large volumes of data at very high speed with security. MySQL can be used for
verity of applications but it is one of the most popular RDBMS used for the web applications on the Internet.
- MySQL are very fast and much reliable for any type of application.
- It is very Lightweight Database
- Its command line tool is very powerful
and can be used to run SQL queries against database.
- It Supports indexing and binary objects.
- It allows DBA to change the structure of
table while server is running.
- It is a very fast multithreaded-based
memory allocation system.
- MySQL is available as a separate
program for use in a client/server network environment.
- The MySQL available for the most of all
operating system platforms.
- Programming libraries for C, Python,
PHP, Java, Delphi etc. are available to connect to MySQL database.
Read for more information at :