How Traditional Web Applications Works
traditional web applications works?
This section explores the working of the browser in traditional web
applications and then in the next section we will explore the
working of Ajax
based application. Activities involved from making a ?user request from the
browser? to ?getting response back to the browser? can be divided into
- User does something in the browser (For example,
User makes a request for a web
- Browser sends request for the page to the server
- Server finds the request and generates the requested
web page (HTML+CSS) as a response to the request.
- Data is returned in response to the request.
- Now the browser replaces view with the data sent as
response from the server.
Come to learn more about: http://javajazzup.com/issue10/page9.shtml