Java collection API
A collections framework is used to represent and manipulate collections.
of collections framework
- A programmer need not to learn multiple ad hoc collection APIs.
- It provides a standard interface for collections that fosters software reuse along with the algorithms
to manipulate them.
- It provides ready-made data structures and algorithms that reduce programming effort by eliminating
the need to write them from scratch.
- It provides high-performance implementations of useful data structures and algorithms that increase
- Helps in establishing a common language to pass collections back and forth that provides
interoperability between unrelated APIs.
For more information collection API new section
visit at: http://www.javajazzup.com/issue1/page12.shtml