Java2Html converts Java (and other) source code (complete files or snippets) to HTML, RTF, TeX and XHTML with syntax highlighting.
Java2Html converts Java (and other) source code (complete files or
snippets) to HTML, RTF, TeX and XHTML with syntax highlighting.
This open source Java project consists of an extendible library along with
a Java application, a Java applet and many plugins in order to integrate the
library into other programs.
New version 5.0 and Eclipse plugin 1.5.0 released.
- Brushed up application an applet: New Swing user interfaces (were AWT
- Contribution from Christian Hujer: XHTML 1.1 output
- Lots of code cleanup
- Eclipse Plugin: Preview on preferences page also shows italic
- Eclipse Plugin: Moved default style control on preferences page to button
panel. Better indicates what the controls are meant for.
- Eclipse Plugin: Extended preview source code to also show Java 1.5
- Eclipse Plugin Bugfix: modifying style on preferences page caused
exception in Eclipse 3.1.1
- Eclipse Plugin Bugfix: conversion caused ClassCastException on some text
Come to this linke to get more detail: http://www.java2html.de/