Argo2Ecore converts UML models created with ArgoUML (www.argouml.org) to the Eclipse UML dialect Ecore (see www.eclipse.org/emf). It allows users to create graphical UML models using ArgoUML and then use the EMF codegenerator to generate java code. IMHO ArgoUML is by far the best open source UML modelling tool and much better than some commercial alternatives including omondo's eclipseuml.
New in version 3.0.0
* adapt to Eclipse 3.3 (Europa)
* fix bug 1611132: Changeability for attributes not transferred to ecore (patch by buschp)
* fix bug 1340891: generate ecore annotation for constraints (patch by jfrain2005)
* add support for EMF "unsettable" attribute (by jfrain2005)
* add support for default attribute values (by jfrain2005)
* add support for UML enumerations (by jfrain2005)
For more information: http://argo2ecore.sourceforge.net/
If you are facing any programming issue, such as compilation errors or not able to find the code you are looking for.
Ask your questions, our development team will try to give answers to your questions.