TOM Eclipse Plugin
The way to use a Pattern Matching Programming
Language into Eclipse
- The plugin offers automatic compilation
- Tom and Java errors are reported
- Operator profile available when double-clicking
- Before anything, please stop Eclipse and manually
remove old already installed Tom feature and plugins: remove the
corresponding directory in ECLIPSE_HOME/plugins and ECLIPSE_HOME/features.
- Open Eclipse and choose Help Menu, then Software
Updates and Find and Install.
- Choose Search for new features to install. Next.
- If not already done, add an Update Site that point
to "http://tom.loria.fr/eclipse-update/". Next.
- Select Tom feature and do not pay attention to Not
digitally signed warning
- Let Eclipse restart to take into account
- All other information are now available using
Know click for more information.