SCORE (Safety Critical, Object-oriented, Real-time, Embedded) supports a variety of target processors and languages, individually or integrated. Applications can be developed in any mixture of the languages supported and target one or more of the processors supported.
* Support for mixed language development with strong type-checking
* Level of checking controlled by the project lead
* Interface protocols facilitate data and function access between languages
* Assembly language insertions
* Extensive diagnostic messages
* Highly optimized, yet debuggable, code
* Code is ROMable
For more information.
If you enjoyed this post then why not add us on Google+? Add us to your Circles
Liked it! Share this Tutorial
Discuss: SCORE Embedded Ada
Post your Comment