SCORE (Safety Critical, Object-oriented, Real-time, Embedded) supports a variety of target processors and languages, individually or integrated. Applications can be developed in any mixture of the languages supported and target one or more of the processors supported.
* Support for mixed language development with strong type-checking
* Level of checking controlled by the project lead
* Interface protocols facilitate data and function access between languages
* Assembly language insertions
* Extensive diagnostic messages
* Highly optimized, yet debuggable, code
* Code is ROMable
For more information.
If you are facing any programming issue, such as compilation errors or not able to find the code you are looking for.
Ask your questions, our development team will try to give answers to your questions.