The Eclipse Screenshot Utility plugs into the Eclipse workbench and allows to produce screenshots from the whole desktop, Eclipse workbench windows, and Eclipse workbench parts such as editors or views. The results can be printed or stored into the Eclipse workspace and can be immediately embedded into HTML pages. Editing of screenshots such as cropping, scaling and annotating is supported.
There are some feature of edump are following here:
* Invoked via tool button or hotkey.
* Delayed execution possible.
* Easy source selection: Whole screen, Whole workbench window, Active workbench section, or Active workbench part
* Image Cropping supported.
* Scaling of images is possible.
* Easily annotate images (Legend) using smart connectors.
* High quality rendering including bilinear scaling, optional sharpening, optional dithering, neural-network based color quantization, and antiliased connectors.
* Transparent backgrounds are supported with GIF.
* Output to Printer, GIF, BMP, PNG, JPeG, or TIFF(Eclipse 3.0 only).
* Save either into the Eclipse workbench or Export to a location in the host file system.
* Files can be named manually or are automatically numbered.
* Preview function shows the final result.
* Saved files can be pasted into document editors with a single keystroke.
For more information:
If you are facing any programming issue, such as compilation errors or not able to find the code you are looking for.
Ask your questions, our development team will try to give answers to your questions.