DataScope is an extensible JDBC plugin for the Eclipse IDE
that allows easy and universal access to and modification of resources within a
DataScope is highly customizable: Just about every part of the DataScope
UI can be augmented by writing simple classes, putting them in jar files, and
dropping the jar files in a directory. Write your own classes to perform custom
actions on the database.
You can write custom drivers for connecting to any database, as well.
- Convenient Connections View lets you explore
multiple databases simultaneously.
- Table Editor allows spreadsheet-like editing
of table data
- Find/Replace data in table columns
- Copy database objects to the clipboard, paste them
into an editor as SQL
- Visual Query Editor lets you drag and drop
between tables to create joins, etc. in queries that can be shared among
You can know that detail information about the
dataScope JDBC by the this link.