DBExplorer is an Eclipse/WSAD feature for browsing and analyzing any JDBC-compliant relational database. It can be used for viewing metadata information like tables, views, synonymns, and columns and/or for analyzing data contained in the database. The current release consists of two versions. A Core version that has the standard features and a Professional extension that adds two powerful new graphical tools.
DBExplorerCore includes the following:
* The DBExplorer plug-in with its own DB-Perspective
* The SQLRunner tool to execute SQL statements against a database.
* The HTMLExporter to export metadata as HTML files.
* Three new extension points to add other DB tools or to export/process metadata or result sets in your custom way.
DBExplorerPro is an extension of the Eclipse DBExplorerCore feature. It provides additional tools that extend the extension points provided by the DBExplorerCore. The current release includes the following:
* The Deletion Rule tool to graphically display deletion rules.
* The DBSpider tool to browse through the data in a database.
For more information:
If you are facing any programming issue, such as compilation errors or not able to find the code you are looking for.
Ask your questions, our development team will try to give answers to your questions.