A large number of Java Application Programming Interfaces (APIs) have been released to make Java developers more productive. Generally APIs offer greater reliability and lower maintenance. However, they introduce new performance issues. ISTīs Classfile Inspector allows developers to understand Java in order to develop effective programs.
It is essential for programmers to know exactly how the Java programming language is implemented. That is why ClassFile Inspector is also a teaching tool given that you can learn Java technology thanks to the Java instructions. Indeed, the .class file gives all the instructions and operations realized by the program and ClassFile Inspector offers the possibility to see and understand them.
ClassFile Inspector Version 1.2
* Java 1.5 ready
* Graphical User Interface (GUI) to browse .class files
* Gives insight into compiler behaviour
* Code protection with the Copyright add-on
* Helps detection of API bottlenecks
* Makes classes decompilation proof
* Stripped binaries (roughly 450 KB)
* Eclipse IDE, v3.1 or higher
ClassFile Inspector Version 2.0 - Improvements
* Graphical User Interface (GUI) to browse and modify .class files
* Gives information about each line of your source code : all the Java instructions (as Assembler language)
Detail know by this link.
Posted on: February 28, 2008 If you enjoyed this post then why not add us on Google+? Add us to your Circles