The following features are new in XMLEspresso 6.0.0:
- Version 6.0.0 supports editing of DTD and CSS
- The default edit mode in XML document source view is
Text Mode with complete support for intelligent content assist, free-form
editing, automatic background parsing, and well-formed document error
- XML Mode with restricted editing capabilities is
also available. We recommend Text Mode for normal editing during
development; XML Mode is ideal for lock down editing during change control.
- The intelligent content assist algorithms have been
made smarter and easier to use. For example, if multiple required
sub-elements are missing, content assist will show only the next required
element that is missing.
- You can add new name space qualified schema
locations (http://www.w3.org/TR/xmlschema-1/#xsi_schemaLocation) within the
document on the fly and those schemas will be automatically added to the
document schemas, after your refresh the document.
- Many new entries in the builit-in catalog, including
JavaEE 5 documents.
- Improved user interface.
XMLEspresso 6.0.0 is a full featured editor for creating
and maintaining XML documents. Its important features include:
- It supports both standalone and grammar based
- It supports Document Type Definition (DTD) and W3C
XML Schema grammars.
- To simplify the creation of commonly used XML
documents, there is a built-in, extensible catalog of XML grammars.
- Creation of an XML document is strongly guided by
the underlying grammar and the editor makes a continual effort to maintain
the document as a well-formed XML document.
- Every XML document when opened has a deisgn view and
a source view. Both views are completely integrated and observe and react to
changes in either view.
- Each XML document can be validated against its DTD
or W3C XML Schema.
- An XML document can be saved as a PDF document.
- An XML DTD can be saved as an XML Schema.
- Related documents can be grouped under a project.
- Multiple documents can be edited simultaneously
within a project. However, only one project can be open at a time.
- It supports context sensitive pop-ups for inserting
sub-element tags and for defining attributes.
XMLEspresso Eclipse Plug-in 6.0.0
XMLEspresso Eclipse Plug-in version 6.0.0 is an easy to
use Eclipse (supports version 3.1 and 3.2.x) based plug-in that supports all the
features listed above for the standalone version. Its user interface is
completely built on top of native Eclipse user interface objects.
Come to more: http://www.nubean.com/