Struts-It is a set of Eclipse plugins for developing Struts-based web applicatons. SIt is based on Eclipse 3.1 and well integreted with WTP 0.7. It Supports Struts 1.1, 1.2 and JSTL.
Struts-It is a set of Eclipse plugins for developing
Struts-based web applicatons. SIt is based on Eclipse 3.1 and well integreted
with WTP 0.7. It Supports Struts 1.1, 1.2 and JSTL.
- Fully Support for Struts 1.1 and 1.2, Tiles (Tiles
defination editor is ongoing).
- Multipage editor makes view and modify Struts-config.xml
much easier and more quickly. The form-based editor supports full set of
struts elements and attributes. So you are able to adjust any parameter of
struts-config without help of the text editor(although a text editor is
included). Also, the editor provides a way to create all Struts artifacts
like Form-bean, Action, Exception, etc.
- Wizards for creating
- Struts Project
- Struts module
- local and global Exception
- local and global Forward
- Form class
- Action class
- other Struts-related classes like configuration
- Automatically modify the web descriptor (web.xml)
when related Struts configuration was changed.
- Adds Struts capabilitiy to a Dynamic Web Project so
that developers can use Struts framework in their existing web applications.
For more information: http://struts-it.sourceforge.net/