Home Discussion Discuss: Writing your First WAP Application.

Post your Comment

Your Name (*) :
Your Email :
Subject (*):
Your Comment (*):
  Reload Image

Related Articles
General

Writing your First WAP Application.
; Writing your First... different cards. Let's create our first application... WML application first three line is must and it contains 

Programming Tutorials

Writing your First WAP Application.

General

What is WAP? Detailed discussion of WAP API with examples.
; Writing your First Application... Application Protocol or WAP for short, allows... WAP application for web for serving the Internet data 

General

WAP Toolkits Motorola - Mobile ADK 1.1 Nokia - WAP Toolkit
; WAP ToolkitsTo develop any WAP application you have to download software essential for development. Although you can write and test your codes 

General

What is WAP? Wireless Application Protocol
; What is WAP?Wireless Application Protocol or WAP for short is simply a protocol... wireless networks. Thus WAP links Wireless Network 

Mobile Applications Questions

Wap Application - MobileApplications
Wap Application  Hi, i need Wap application using Asp.net with c#. were user can download themes, games,wallpapers,songs etc from our application. Almost i create application but i dont know which dll i have to Use to sending 

Struts Questions

First Struts Application - Struts
First Struts Application  Hello, Hello, I have created a struts simple application by using struts 1.2.9 and Jboss 4.0.4. I am getting...? Looking forward to your reply Thanks & Regards, Mitika 

Hibernate Questions

fIRST APPLICATION - Hibernate
fIRST APPLICATION  Dear Sir, with due respect,it is here to tell you i am beginner in hibernate.AS I M TRYING TO RUN YOUR FIRST APPLICATION OF HIBERNATE. BUT IT IS SHOWING exception Exception in thread "main   Hi friend 

Java Beginners

wap
wap  wap to count the number of object created for class using static member method   Hi Friend, Try the following code: class CountObject{ static int ob = 0; public CountObject() { ob = ob + 1; } public static int 

WebSevices Questions

First JSF Application - WebSevices
First JSF Application  First JSF application and JSF application folder structure, please help me in writing my first application using JSF. thanx :-)  Hi,Please check http://www.roseindia.net/jsf/jsf1.2 

Hibernate-Tutorials

First Hibernate Application
First Hibernate Application In this tutorial you will learn about how... will demonstrate you how can you make your application using Hibernate 4. To create... the application as follows Go to your PersonDetail class Right Click -> Run As -> 

JEE Technologies

Writing first JPA 2.1 example
/tools are need for developing the first JPA 2.1 example application: Java... the application easily. Let's start developing our first JPA 2.1 example. Step 1...In this tutorial I will teach you how you can create your fist JPA 2.1 

Programming Tutorials

What is WAP? Wireless Application Protocol

Ajax Examples

First Ajax Example
Ajax First Example - Print Date and Time   ... Ajax Application for displaying the current date and time. Date and time... to display your own message. This program can also be used to do some business 

JSP Tutorials

How to make my first JSP page?
Tutorial of creating your first JSP Page In this tutorial you will learn how to create your first page and then run on the Tomcat Server. Tomcat server... based application. In this tutorial you will learn how to make your web 

General

First Step towards JDBC!
First Step towards JDBC      ... and shows you how to create a database application to access the databases. For the shake of simplicity, in very first example Access database 

Programming Tutorials

What is WAP? Detailed discussion of WAP API with examples.

Mobile Applications Questions

What is WAP?
What is WAP?  What is WAP?   Hi, Check the tutorial: What is WAP? Thanks 

Java Tips and Examples

Hello world (First java program)
Hello world (First java program)   ... to develop the robust application. Java application program is platform independent and can be run on any operating System. Writing Hello World program is very 

Struts 2 Tutorials

Struts2.2.1 handle multiple Submits in your application
Struts2.2.1  handle multiple Submits in your application  ... in the application. In this example we enter the detail in the form and submit.if we... -- Directory structure of the Example- First we create a JSP file named 

Tomcat Server

Writing First Hello World application in JSP
;. This one the simply exercise for your first application JSP. Just modify file... to create first web page on tomcat server. JSP simply application that work... Create your first  hello world web page with jsp 

Hibernate Questions

Problem in running first hibernate program.... - Hibernate
if the error occurs,send the directory structure of your application...Problem in running first hibernate program....  Hi...I am using..., It seems that your class has not been found.There may be problem in your 

JavaMail Questions

string wap
string wap  WAP to convert stack trace in to a String . Write that Stack Trace in Error Log File along with the class name and Method Name that has thrown the error.in java language 

Java Beginners

how to use a image in background in your application form?
how to use a image in background in your application form?  how to use a image in background in your application form 

Java Beginners

wap for multithreading
wap for multithreading  wap for multithreading   Hi Friend, Try the following code: class Multithreading { int val; boolean value = false; synchronized int get() { if(!value) try { wait(); } catch(Exception e 

Programming Tutorials

Application Object in Flex4
Application object in flex4: In Flex development, your application have <s:Application/> or <mx:Application/>. In most cases your application have one application object if you do not use SWF loader in your application 

Programming Tutorials

Spark Application Container in Flex4
Spark Application Container in flex4: Spark container is define in the spark.components package. The application container is the first container... the contents without using another container or adding another containers in your 

Struts Questions

struts first example - Struts
struts first example  I got errors in struts first example like can... # -- welcome -- welcome.title=Struts Blank Application welcome.heading=Welcome... ERROR: Application resources not loaded 

Core Java

Ask Programming Questions and Discuss your Problems
Ask Programming Questions and Discuss your Problems       Dear Users, Analyzing your plenty of problems and your love for Java and Java and Java related fields, Roseindia Technologies 

Java Tips and Examples

Hello world (First java program)
Hello world (First java program)   ... to develop the robust application. Java application program is platform independent and can be run on any operating System. Writing Hello World program is very 

DMCA.com