Your Name (*) :
Your Email :
Subject (*):
Your Comment (*):
  Reload Image

Related Articles
General

Welcome! to the News letter archive
News Letter Archive       In this page we are listing down the email news...; News Letter Archive Date Subject 

Programming Tutorials

ajax news
Ajax news Welcome! to the News letter archive Welcome! to the News letter archive News Letter Archive Date Subject 

Mobile Applications Questions

how to archive cllocation value
how to archive cllocation value  hi, Am working with location based application, need to store cllocation value in array, for that i need to arhive... to archive cllocation i.e how do i encode and decode it... please help. regards 

Mobile Applications Questions

how to archive cllocation value
how to archive cllocation value  hi, Am working with location based application, need to store cllocation value in array, for that i need to arhive... to archive cllocation i.e how do i encode and decode it... please help. regards 

Programming Tutorials

VoIP News
VoIP News VoIP News Net VoIP News and Analysis, VoIP.... The news that T-Mobile has been doing trials of services using the wireless... information about the UMA trial.     Latest News 

Java Interview Questions

how to delete a letter in a word?
how to delete a letter in a word?  how to delete a letter in a word? for example if i enter= roseindia, i want to delete 's', then output= roeindia 

Eclipse Plugins

Jigsaw Archive
Jigsaw Archive       JIGSAW Archive increases the performance and stability of your... and preventing the proliferation of personal archives. Archive email 

Java Beginners

frequency of a letter in a string
frequency of a letter in a string  Could someone answer in netbeans please Write a program that takes in a string and a letter from the user and displays the number of appearances of the entered letter in the entered string 

Java Beginners

letter counting for the smallest word
letter counting for the smallest word  How do I program my java program to only count the letters in the smallest of two words? this is what I have and it works EXCEPT that it counts all of the letters not just the smallest word 

Java Beginners

Automatic Capital letter
Automatic Capital letter  Morning sir, Can you help me, i want to make a automatic capital letter. I have a jTextfield1, if i type aaaaaa ,it will be automatic AAAAAA. can you help me give a source code. Thank you very much 

Java Beginners

create archive file on local disk in oracle 9i
create archive file on local disk in oracle 9i  how to create archive file on local disk and insert it in the oracle 9i database by java and MySQL. plz send to whole description all about this urgently. Thanks 

Java Beginners

POI Word document (Letter Template)
POI Word document (Letter Template)  Dear Team, i need code for generating word document(letter format). i am unable to get the code for formats, font settings, letter type settings. please help me for the same. Thanks 

JavaScript Questions

Vertical news slider using jquery
Vertical news slider using jquery  how to creatw vertical news slider using jquery Sorry for wrong category but i cant get my jquery category 

Java Beginners

letter count problem - Java Beginners
letter count problem  i have a problem in my java coding to count two characters of a string. eg to count the letter "ou" in the string "How do you feel today?". The answer should be 5. but i still have error compiling 

Programming Tutorials

Check for character is letter or not.
Description: This tutorial demonstrate the use of Character.isLetter() method which checks whether the value stored in char data-type variable is letter or not. Code: public class CheckLetter  

Programming Tutorials

Check for character is letter or digit.
Description .style1 { background-color: #FFFFCC; } Description: This tutorial demonstrate how to check a character variable value is a digit or letter using isLetterOrDigit() method. Code 

Software Services

News Writing Services
News Writing Services Being first with the news is a mantra across media and there is nothing wrong with it. A news story should always be new as when it becomes older it ceases to be news; it becomes follow up.  At Roseindia we 

Java Beginners

How to delete line starting with a letter in java Regex?
How to delete line starting with a letter in java Regex?  Hi, i 'm trying to code with regex and java. i want to know how it's possible to delete lines which starts with a letter like G or g in a text. i tried 

iPhone

Stay Informed with a News Feed Mobile Application
Stay Informed with a News Feed Mobile Application Anyone who wants to be updated about all of the news going on in the world can do it with a proper news... be very easy to take advantage of a proper application like this. A news feed 

General

Java 9 Tutorial, news and examples
News, articles and example of the Java 9 Programming Language After... of the Java 9 programming Language. Here we will be discussing about the news... the Java Community process. Here is the News of Java 9: First 

OpenSourceSoftware

Email Archive - What is Email Archive?
Email Archive In this section we will see what is email archive and how it is useful in securely storing your email communications. These days almost all the internet users and companies are using email as communication means 

General

Java News
Java News       Browse the following java news. Open Source Java (14-Nov-2006) Sun is also planning to provide dual license for its project Glassfish that is already 

General

Display first letter of every word in uppercase
Display first letter of every word in upper case In this Java tutorial section, you will learn how to display the first letter of every word in uppercase...;inputString = br.readLine(); FirstLetter letter=new FirstLetter 

Java Beginners

display all words containing the letter which i gave as input...
display all words containing the letter which i gave as input...  If i enter any character,it have to display the names which having that character..write a program using java example(output) Enter any character: a Names: Abi 

Java Beginners

display a list of names(when we press first letter)
display a list of names(when we press first letter)  If i gave...("Enter letter: "); String letter=input.next().substring(0,1...++){ if(countries[i].startsWith(letter)){ System.out.println(countries 

iPhone

iPhone News
iPhone News and Updates   ... simple, straightforward answers to all the iPhone questions. Herein, iPhone News... demands. The news review of latest iPhone Application provides an opportunity 

Java Beginners

Display set of names in array when we press the first letter
click the starting letter (like in gmail if we press the letter it will show...("Enter letter: "); String letter=input.next().substring(0,1...++){ if(countries[i].startsWith(letter)){ System.out.println 

Free Magazine

Java News in July 2007
Java News in July 2007          Yahoo! to launch its intelligent client Using Java... News section at http://javajazzup.com/issue1/page5.shtml     

Free Magazine

Java News and Releases
Java News and Releases           Sun Microsystems to buy MySQL AB for $1B Sun Microsystems has concurred all suggestions complying with the idea, to buy MySQL 

Free Magazine

Java News and Releases
Java News and Releases         Concurrency Testing in Java Applications Testing and optimizing Java code without test automation for handling concurrent 

DMCA.com