Home Discussion Discuss: Free Linux Distribution in India

• red hat linuxa k verma September 9, 2011 at 11:25 AM

i want free cd of red hat linux

• take free linux .gaurav singh kushwah October 7, 2011 at 11:40 PM

linux is the very , i want to say highly secure operating system. i and my friend also more like it. thanks for making it.

• GwHbPGfgmUkJxAuth July 23, 2012 at 1:53 AM

If you don't mind telling, what brand hardvride was it? I just had the same failure and that is the third IBM/Hitachi HDD that failed in my hands in last 4 years. They were all less that 1yr old.I'm sure you worked out your Linux question by now, but to leave a mark, I ran Knoppix DVD live distro during the HDD blackout (mainly to please my toddlers appetite for kid's games) and was happy with it. Now I put Ubuntu on the new HDD and am firmly determined to make everything I need work.

Post your Comment

Your Name (*) :
Your Email :
Subject (*):
Your Comment (*):
  Reload Image

Related Articles
General

Free Linux Distribution in India
Free Linux Distribution in India... premium place to get Free Linux CDs in India... in India. Our Linux Distribution includes Linux Red hat 8.0, 9.0 

General

Buy Peanut 9.6 Linux in India from us. Peanut 9.6 distribution is available in India.
Buy free downloadable version of Peanut 9.6 Linux now. It can be yours, just pay for the cd's and get it now. Details of the Peanut 9.6 Linux Distribution... governs the distribution of any "open source" Linux OS Distribution 

General

Roseindia.net Place to Get Cheap Linux cds in India!!
Cheapest latest Linux CDs in India. Free Linux: Linux is free and it can... reates. Distribution of Latest Linux CDs in India is available at http... at cheapest rate. You can buy these Linux CDs in India at very cheapest rate. You can 

General

We are providing Linux CD's for free.
Linux CDs - All Linux Distribution in India Distribution of Latest Linux CDs in India is available here. We have a wide selection of Linux CD's... of Linux at cheapest rate. You can buy these Linux CDs in India at very cheapest 

General

Buy Fedora Core 3 Linux CD's in India.
the free downloadable version of Fedora Core 3 Linux CDs, which is distributed... 3.3 GUIs. The Linux distribution also comes with the Evolution 2.0 groupware...;open source" Linux OS Distribution 

Linux Tutorial

The Distribution Release of VLOS 1.2.1
distribution based on Gentoo Linux. == Introduction == VLOS 1.2.1 Project...The Distribution Release of VLOS 1.2.1 The developers of VLOS (formerly... participation, This Project is based on Gentoo Linux and anaconda graphical installer 

General

Buy Fedora Core 3 Test 1 Linux CD's in India.
"open source" Linux OS Distribution.    ...Fedora Core 3 Test 1 Linux Fedora Core 3 Is Available Now Available Fedora Core 3 Test 1CD's We are providing the free downloadable version 

General

RoseIndia.net Is Your On-Line Linux & xBSD CD Distribution Source
System and is free.   Debian GNU/Linux is developed by nearly a thousand... of any "open source" Linux OS Distribution... Debian Linux CD's Now Available Debian 3.0 r2 i386 CD Set What is Debian 

General

RoseIndia.net Is Your On-Line Linux & xBSD CD Distribution Source
System and is free.   Debian GNU/Linux is developed by nearly a thousand... the distribution of any "open source" Linux OS Distribution...Debian Linux CD's Now Available Debian 3.0r3 i386 CD Set What is Debian 

Linux-Tutorials

Linux Distributions
exclusively. The Linux distribution is easily available at free of  cost.... These can also be downloaded from various iso-image distribution of Linux...; Though Linux vendors distributes "free operating system" 

Linux-Tutorials

Linux Installation Process
; Linux distribution. But the mostly Linux is Installed by booting the system from..., which is mostly common for  most of the Linux distribution.   Generic-installation As it is earlier mentioned that Linux is a free 

General

Buy Xandros 2.01 OCE in India from us.Xandros 2.01 OCE is available in India at cheapest rate.
the Xandros 2.01 OCE at cheapest rate. We are distributing Linux all over te the India... the distribution of any "open source" Linux OS Distribution...Xandros 2.01 OCE Linux Now Available Linux Xandros 2.01 OCE CD's 

Linux Tutorial

The Distribution Release of GRML 0.6
The Distribution Release of GRML 0.6 Latest version of grml 0.6 ... on Knoppix and Debian. It includes a collection of GNU/Linux software especially..., ipw2200, ivtv0.4, kqemu, linux-wlan-ng, lufs, madwifi, ndiswrapper, openafs 

Linux Tutorial

RR64 Linux 3.0 Beta 1 has been released
RR64 Linux 3.0 Beta 1 has been released RR64 Linux 3.0b1 (Xgl Beauty). RR64 Linux is the world's most complete GNU/Linux distribution based on Gentoo unstable... most complete GNU/Linux distribution based on Gentoo unstable. Flexibility 

General

Buy SuSe 9.1 Live CDs in India from us. Suse 9.1 Live is available with us.
LICENSE which governs the distribution of any "open source" Linux OS...SuSe 9.1 Live Linux Now Available SuSe 9.1 Live CD's SuSe Linux 9.1 is Linux that boots from CD ROM. You don't have to install it on your system to use 

Linux Tutorial

rPath Linux 0.99.6 (Beta) has been released now
rPath Linux 0.99.6 (Beta) has been released now rPath Linux is a Linux distribution built with the new Conary distributed software management system. Conary is designed, based on many years of Linux software packaging and distribution 

General

Buy Slackware 10.0 in India from us. Slackware 10.0 is available with us.
of any "open source" Linux OS Distribution.    ...Slackware 10 Linux Now Available Linux Slackware 10 CD's Slackware... Environment, making it most advance Linux desktop. Slackware uses the 2.4.26 

Blog

Sitemap Linux Tutorial
| Site Map | Business Software Services India Linux Tutorial Section What is Linux? | Introducing Linux OS | Beginner Guide to Linux Server... | Installing JDK On Linux | Links To Linux Tutorials | Linux Tutorials 

Programming Tutorials

VoIP Linux
VoIP Linux Linux Online -VoIP This document explains about VoIP... lines of VoIP architecture. Linux is available in several formats, called distributions. Each distribution has its own set of features and functionality 

Linux Tutorial

RR4 Linux 3.0 Beta 0 XGL Edition has been released
most complete GNU/Linux distribution based on Gentoo unstable. Flexibility... 5 minutes. Gentoo Linux is a Linux distribution powered by a software install... Linux is the World's most complete GNU/Linux distribution based on Gentoo 

Development process Questions

request linux cd - Development process
request linux cd  how can i get free linux cd  well... you can find the details at http://www.roseindia.net/linux/ Services are available only in India. Thanx 

General

Buy SuSe 9.2 Live CDs in India from us. Suse 9.2 Live is available with us.
which governs the distribution of any "open source" Linux OS...SuSe 9.2 Live Linux Now Available SuSe 9.2 Live CD's SuSe Linux 9.2 is Linux that boots from CD ROM. You don't have to install it on your system to use 

General

Buy SuSe 9.1 Professional CDs in India from us. Suse 9.1 Professional is available with us.
; Linux OS Distribution.    ...SuSe 9.1 Professional Linux Now Available SuSe 9.1 Professional CD's SuSE Linux 9.1 is secure and stable. Its installation routine is now almost fully 

General

What is Linux?
; Linux is a free Unix-type operating system originally developed by Linus...; Which is Best Linux Distribution...What is Linux?         

General

? Linux is a free Operating System, Which was developed by Linus Trovalds to provide free, open source Unix-like OS. The code for Linux is freely available... LICENSE which governs the distribution of any "open source" Linux OS 

General

Mandrake Linux Linux! Linux! Linux! The Best Place to get your Free Linux Mandrake 9.1 CD's Get Your Linux CD's Today What is Linux? Linux is a free... GENERAL PUBLIC LICENSE. How to get the Linux? We are providing the free 

General

Buy SuSe 9.2 Professional CDs in India from us. SuSe 9.2 Professional is available with us.
"open source" Linux OS Distribution.    ...SuSe 9.2 Professional Linux Now Available SuSe 9.2 Professional CD's SuSE Linux 9.2 is secure and stable. Its installation routine is now almost fully 

General

Linux! Linux! Linux! The Best Place to get your Free Linux CD's Get Your Linux CD's Today Result of 14-Jan-2003 Red Hat 8.0 Free CD Contest   What is Linux? Linux is a free Operating System, Which was developed by Linus 

General

Beginner Guide to Linux Server
consider these versions of the Linux. How to Get Linux CD's? Linux is free... Beginner Guide to Linux Server Introduction Linux is know for its security, performance, reliability. Many business units are looking towards Linux 

Linux Tutorial

Beginner Guide to Linux Server
? Linux is free and it is distributed under GNU public license. Any one can download...Beginner Guide to Linux Server    ...; Introduction Linux is know for its security, performance, reliability. Many business 

DMCA.com