Home Discussion Discuss: Using Beans in JSP. A brief introduction to JSP and Java Beans.

• javaAltaf May 24, 2011 at 10:25 AM

Write a JSP page to display the number of hits to this page. (Hint: use application scope of java bean).

• java beans sleiman May 25, 2011 at 12:26 AM

it seams pointless . because it is the same as if we are using an object from this class. what is the main difference??!!

• Nice onesuyambu June 16, 2011 at 1:24 AM

Very good explanation. it helps me lot....Thank you

• Hi??? March 19, 2013 at 4:47 PM

Brilliant!

• updateharish.k January 17, 2012 at 10:53 PM

import java.sql.Connection; import java.sql.Statement; import com.tcs.ilp.usermanagement.bean.StudentViewBean; import com.tcs.ilp.usermanagement.connection.ConnectionManager; public class StudentUpdateDAO { static Connection currentCon = null; public static StudentViewBean update(StudentViewBean bean) { //preparing some objects for connection Statement stmt = null; String email = bean.getEmail(); String address=bean.getAddress(); String mobileno=bean.getMobileno(); String username=bean.getUsername(); System.out.println(username); String s ="update student set email='"+email+"',address='"+address+"',mobileno='"+mobileno+"' where username='"+username+"'"; try { currentCon = ConnectionManager.getConnection(); stmt=currentCon.createStatement(); stmt.executeQuery(s); stmt.executeQuery("commit"); bean.setValid(true); } catch (Exception ex) { System.out.println("update failed: An Exception has occurred! " + ex); } finally { if (stmt != null) { try { stmt.close(); } catch (Exception e) {} stmt = null; } if (currentCon != null) { try { currentCon.close(); } catch (Exception e) { } currentCon = null; } } return bean; } }

• JOB SEEKERS NEEDED URGENTLYDr.James January 26, 2012 at 7:44 PM

We are a reputable company and we have customers all over the world.Presently we are having some problems with our clients in India simply because we ve not yet open an office there.So right now we needed some people who can be working for us as an agent in India,which we have agreed to offer any of our workers 15% of any amount paid to him or her through any of our clients.All we need from you is be honest and transparency.We are looking forward to hear from you soon.

• thanksPARTHI June 1, 2012 at 8:35 AM

its easily undersatnd. thanks to explain in details.....

• JavaA.vinothkumar August 1, 2012 at 6:12 PM

How to connect java with webapplication......

Post your Comment

Your Name (*) :
Your Email :
Subject (*):
Your Comment (*):
  Reload Image

Related Articles
General

Using Beans in JSP. A brief introduction to JSP and Java Beans.
USING BEANS IN JSP           Java Beans Java Beans are reusable components 

Programming Tutorials

Using Beans in JSP. A brief introduction to JSP and Java Beans.

JSP Servlet Questions

java beans - JSP-Servlet
java beans  how to get the values from this page to java page bcoz i want to insert these values into table... the problem visit to : http://www.roseindia.net/jsp/usingbeansinjsp.shtml Thanks 

JSP Servlet Questions

jsp,beans,jdbc - JSP-Servlet
jsp,beans,jdbc  I have created jsp page and corresponding servlet java class.In servlet i write query for retriving data and sum of data from database for specific date .this data is retrived on jsp page by beans.i use beans 

WebSevices Questions

java beans code in jsp - WebSevices
java beans code in jsp  can you tell me how to use java beans in jsp in step wise. iam doing online banking project. i need java beans code... summary page and funds transfer page using java beans.   Hi Friend 

Java Beginners

jsp using Beans
jsp using Beans  public class Empbean { int empno; String ename... need jsp program for above bean class   Hi Friend, Try the following...); RequestDispatcher rd = req.getRequestDispatcher("/jsp/beandata.jsp"); rd.forward 

JSP Servlet Questions

calling java beans - JSP-Servlet
calling java beans  Sir, I want to know where to place the java beans java file and class file inside tomcat web server. and how to call them from jsp file.  Hi Friend, Java Bean is placed in classes\form 

JSP Servlet Questions

How to use Java Beans in JSP?
How to use Java Beans in JSP?  Hi, I have developed a employee bean...; ..... } Please tell me how I can use Employee Java bean in JSP page? Thanks   Hi, Read at Java Bean in JSP. Thanks   hi dude your qus 

Java Beginners

java beans - Java Beginners
java beans  how and where are java beans implemented  Hi Friend, Please visit the following links: http://www.roseindia.net/jsp/using-bean-counter.shtml http://www.roseindia.net/jsp/java-bean-example-jsp.shtml 

Framework Questions

Pojo and java beans
() method. This request is then send to jsp page. Using the getAttribute() method...Pojo and java beans  Can anyone tell me where we should use pojo class and where we should use beans. We use pojo class to make the object 

Java Beginners

Java Beans pls!! - Java Beginners
Java Beans pls!!  hello,, can someone give me a simple program of java beans, and Jsp. pls.. im begging you guys.. i really need it!! plss.. thanks...://www.roseindia.net/jsp/java-bean-example-jsp.shtml http://www.roseindia.net/jsp 

JSP Servlet Questions

Register page using servlets,jsp and java beans
Register page using servlets,jsp and java beans  i want code for register page using jsp,serlets and java beans.iam getting error for my code in java...://www.roseindia.net/jsp/user-registration-form-using-jsp.shtml Thanks 

JSP Servlet Questions

Error in using java beans - JSP-Servlet
Error in using java beans  I am getting the following error when I run the jsp code. type Exception report message description The server...: Unable to load class for JSP 

J2EE

Introduction To Enterprise Beans
Introduction To Enterprise Beans In this tutorial you will learn about the Enterprise Beans. Enterprise Bean :- A bean that is a component of Java Enterprise... is called Enterprise Beans. An Enterprise Beans is a server side component 

JSP Servlet Questions

How to display data in jsp from dao using java beans?
How to display data in jsp from dao using java beans?  Hi I need to display data in jsp pulling from dao using java beans, Please can anyone give me the sample application with above topics. Any help would be highly appreciated 

General

Using Taglib in JSP. A brief introduction to taglibs and taglibs programing.
JSP TAG LIBRARIES          JSP?s offer a unique feature of ?Tag Libraries?. Simply put, these are custom defined JSP tags 

Java Beginners

Java Beans
Java Beans  hii What is Java Beans?   hello,, A Java Bean is a reusable software component that can be manipulated visually in a builder tool 

Programming Tutorials

Message Driven Beans
Message Driven Beans       Message driven beans are the light weight components used for communication. In message driven beans the messaging service is in asynchronous mode because 

JSP Servlet Questions

jsp directory created in net beans but not able to access
jsp directory created in net beans but not able to access  File f...("/") + "artists/" +username + "/images"); images.mkdir(); i am using this code... trying to display image i am not able to display i am using netbeans and using 

Development process Questions

net beans
net beans  Write a JAVA program to read the values of an NxN matrix and print its inverse 

Programming Tutorials

Enterprise Beans
Enterprise Beans       Enterprise beans are the Java EE server side components that run inside the ejb container... that signifies the use of enterprise beans. Applications developed by using 

net beans
net beans  Write a JAVA program to parse an array and print the greatest value and the number of occurrences of that value in the array. You can initialize the array random values in the program without the need to read them 

net beans
net beans  Write a JAVA program to validate the credit card numbers using Luhn Check algorithm. You will need to search the Internet to understand how the algorithm works.   Hi Friend, Try the following code: import 

net beans
net beans  Write a JAVA program to auto-grade exams. For a class of N students, your program should read letter answers (A, B, C, D) for each student. Assume there are 5 questions in the test. Your program should finally print 

General

Introduction to the JSP Java Server Pages
source code. Introduction to JSP Java Server Pages or JSP... to work independently without any hassle.   Using Beans in JSP... applications.   JSP Tutorials - Introducing Java Server Pages 

General

Introduction To Enterprise Java Bean(EJB). WebLogic 6.0 Tutorial.
Applications with Enterprise Java Beans) (Online WebLogic 6.0...   Introduction To Enterprise Java Bean... component-based distributed application using the java language. EJB 

JSP Tutorials

EL and Complex Java Beans
EL and Complex Java Beans      .... The jsp expression language allows a page author to access a bean using simple syntax.... Using scripting in jsp all the time makes the program difficult to understand 

EJB Tools

Message Driven Beans
Message Driven Beans       Message driven beans are the light weight components used for communication. In message driven beans the messaging service is in asynchronous mode because 

JSP Servlet Questions

how to generate PDF file using JSP with net beans
how to generate PDF file using JSP with net beans  I am trying to generate PDF file using JSP. I even added itext5.0.6 jar file in library. It shows...\apache\jsp\hh_jsp.java:8: package com.lowagie.text does not exist import 

EJB Questions

EJB,java beans
EJB,java beans  What is EJB poles,mainfest,jar files? What is nongraphical bean? Please send me as notes 

DMCA.com