Home Discussion Discuss: Oracle to release Java 8 in March 2014

• JAVAriaz g January 19, 2014 at 10:24 PM

HI, I am see the daily the blog..very good blogs and Deepku kumar vvvv Thank... HI,Iwant to java programm's in JMS,JDBC,JTA, and Synchronous Transmission and Asynchronous Transmission pls send me

• SQLPaulus January 20, 2014 at 5:58 PM

Hi Tell me more something about SQL

Post your Comment

Your Name (*) :
Your Email :
Subject (*):
Your Comment (*):
  Reload Image

Related Articles
General

Oracle to release Java 8 in March 2014
Oracle to release Java 8 in March 2014 - Get ready for the next exciting version of JDK. Oracle is planning to release the JDK 8 ( Java development Kit 8... to release JDK 8 on 18th March 2014. In this release "show stopper bugs" 

General

Java 8 expected release date
Java 8 expected to be release on 18th, March 2014 Get ready for the latest version of Java 8, as Java 8 is expected to be released on 18th March 2014.... The Oracle JDK 8 release manager, Mathias Axelsson, posted in the Java 

General

JDK 8 Release Candidates Available
JDK 8 Release Candidates Available Java 8 includes new features... which is also very important feature of Java 8. This is the first release candidates of Java 8, b128 and Java 8 RC2 in the month of February 2014 

General

Learn the Java 8 and master the new features of JDK 8
Preview Released Oracle to release Java 8 in March 2014 Lambda... and supposed to release in March, 2014. There are many new features such as ...JDK 8 - Java 8 Tutorial and examples: Learn JDK 8 with the help of examples 

Java-Tutorials

About Java 8
Java 8 is slated to be released in March 2014 but the debate has already begun... for Java developers or not. This debate has made Java 8 update as the most..., streams, functional interfaces and others. Some of the features Java 8 might have 

General

JDK 8 - Developer Preview Released
JDK 8 Developer preview release and share you comments with community Java Development Kit (JDK) 8 is all set to launch in March 2014 with its latest... of the JDK 8 is to provide an open source context for the utilization of the Java SE 

JEE Technologies

JEE 8 - Java Enterprise Edition 8
about the JEE 8: Oracle invites Community to Weigh-In on Java...JEE 8 - Java Enterprise Edition 8 Tutorials, Examples and latest updates... for the development of demanding enterprise applications. The JEE 7 was a great release 

Spring 4 Tutorial

Spring Framework 4.1 - First Release candidate available
implemented. Other features of the Spring 4.1 Frameworks are: Java 8 Support... Spring Framework 4.1 First Release candidate is available It is a good news... Framework 4.1's first release candidate is available. This version 

Design concepts & design patterns Questions

Where is the top site to buy swtor credits in 2014 new year?
Where is the top site to buy swtor credits in 2014 new year?  In 2014... is here to tell you that a 8% discount code is granted to support you to have your... swtor credits with 8% discount code FM8OFF. www.swtor2credits.com/news/if-swtor 

General

Java 8: Java 8 is officially released and it can be downloaded
capabilities. You can download the latest version Java 8 from Oracle website. One...Java 8 officially released Java 8 is finally available for download - Download the latest Java 8 SDK and start developing next generation applications 

Java Beginners

java program 8
java program 8  Develop the program calculateHeight, which computes the height that a rocket reaches in a given amount of time. If the rocket accelerates at a constant rate g, it reaches a speed of g ? t in t time units 

JavaScript Questions

java code 8 of 1
java code 8 of 1  Develop a program that computes the distance a boat travels across a river, given the width of the river, the boat's speed perpendicular to the river, and the river's speed. Speed is distance/time 

Java Beginners

8 - Java Beginners
8  Unit board is PIC18F4520 Purpose of euiqpment is to make test heart beat; fast/slow/moderate heartbeat I need to activate the speaker when testing for heartbeat. Should be able to start buzzing when testing is done. Should 

Java Beginners

Building and Running Java 8 Support
Building and Running Java 8 Support  As you know Java 8 is already released and available for download. Now I am developer of Java based projects. So... and run Java 8 application in Eclipse? Thanks   Hi, don't worry 

Blog

Release or Stripes 1.5
Release or Stripes 1.5 (18 Aug 2008) Stripes is an open source and action-based Java framework of presentation layer developed to create web applications using the latest Java based technologies. Stripes is developed 

General

Lambda Expression in Java 8
Lambda Expression in Java 8: Learn the power of Lambda Expression... in the Java 8. This is the biggest upgrade introduced in the Java so far... Expression in Java 8? The Lambda Expression is one of most important feature added 

Java Interview Questions

java bits 8 - Java Interview Questions
java bits 8  Assume that country is set for each class. Given: 10. public class Money { 11. private String country, name; 12. public getCountry() { return country; } 13.} and: 24. class Yen extends Money { 25. public 

windows

Is Window 8 better than Windows 7?
With release of Windows 8 its comparison with Windows 7 is inevitable. Most of the users are in dilemma to whether or not to upgrade to windows 8. Is Windows 8 better than windows 7, its predecessor? Here we will give a point wise 

Programming Tutorials

Interact with connection pools to obtain and release connections
and release connections Prev Chapter 4. Demonstrate understanding... to obtain and release connections Connection handles... Java objects) is not always supported. The current specification allows 

General

How to add JDK 8 support in Eclipse?
of JDK 8. Since Eclipse is one of the most used IDE for developing the Java...-Java-8-installation-12.jpg You can learn more about Java 8 by visiting our following Java 8 Tutorial section: Check more tutorials of Java 8 (JDK 8). After 

General

Java 8 Consumer Interface with forEach Loop
How to use the Java 8 Consumer Interface with forEach Loop? In this tutorial I will explain you about the Java 8 Consumer Interface and then explain you how... you can use the Java 8 Consumer Interface and then iterate through the class 

General

Java 8 consumer class(interface) example
How to use the Java 8 consumer class(interface)? In this example program I will show you how you can use the consumer interface of the Java 8 to iterate.... The Consumer is a functional interface added to the Java 8 which is used to assign 

Java Technology Tutorials

March 2008 Issue of Java Jazz up magazine
March 2008 Issue of Java Jazz up magazine         Ajax-an Introduction Developing web application has now been a cup of coffee for developers having 

Java-Tutorials

Reading UTF - 8 Encoded Data in Java
C:\nisha>javac ReadAccessFile.java C:\nisha>java ReadUTF8 Enter File name : Filterfile.txt File text : ??t h i s i s a f i l e Reading Process Completly Successfully 

Spring 4 Tutorial

Spring Framework 4.0 released
Framework 4.0 is going to provide major changes in the 1st class Java 8 support now as it has been mentioned in the pre releases of Java 8 builds which is all set to launching in March 2014. The main features with the system is that Spring 

Mobile Applications Questions

cfstring release message sent to deallocated
cfstring release message sent to deallocated  cfstring release message sent to deallocated What is this message?? i know it occurs due to memory release. But can anyone tell me how to track and rectify 

General

Java 9 Tutorial, news and examples
the release of the Java 8, Oracle is discussing about the proposal of the development... to be next version of Java and it is expected to release in the the 2016. Oracle is planned for the less than 2 years for the development and release of Java

Java Beginners

population problem plz help me befor 16 March 2011 !!
population problem plz help me befor 16 March 2011 !!  the Q is : How can i count how many years it will take for the population of a town to go over 30.000 .. consider that it Increases 10% every year ?? And this is my code & 

General

Java Interview Questions - Page 8
Java Interview Questions - Page 8   ... it is running on the Java platform for Unix platform, it maps to a real Motif... are also created. The Java platform communicates with the Motif Buttons using 

JavaScript Questions

How about 2+5+"8"?
How about 2+5+"8"?  How about 2+5+"8 

DMCA.com