Your Name (*) :
Your Email :
Subject (*):
Your Comment (*):
  Reload Image

Related Articles
Java-Tutorials

Learn Java in 24 hours
find it easy to understand the example. To learn Java in 24 hours, you must clear... language within 24 hours as Java is based on C and C++ language. Most...Learning Java programming language is very simple especially for developers 

PHP Questions

How to display a file for 24 hours?
How to display a file for 24 hours?  How to display a file for 24 hours 

Hibernate Questions

How to learn hibernate in 24 hours?
How to learn hibernate in 24 hours?  Hi, I am assigned a new project... will spend 24 hours from 48 hours. I want to learn Hibernate in just 24 hours. Is it possible to learn Hibernate in 24 hours? I don't want to be master 

JDBC Questions

cache refresh after 24 hours
cache refresh after 24 hours  I have developed an application which uses websphere application server 6.1 which needs to query the database(oracle) after every 24 hours periodically.But it is not getting executed properly because 

Java Code Examples

Java add hours to Date
Java add hours to Date In this tutorial, you will learn how to add hours to date. Java Calendar class is a very useful and handy class. It is basically used in date time manipulation. Here, we are going to add few hours to current 

Java Beginners

how to convert time in milliseconds in to hours - Java Beginners
how to convert time in milliseconds in to hours  hello, can anyone tell me how i can convert the time in milliseconds into hours or to display it in seconds in java 

Java Beginners

how to convert time in milliseconds in to hours - Java Beginners
how to convert time in milliseconds in to hours  hello, can anyone tell me how i can convert the time in milliseconds into hours or to display it in seconds in java 

Free Java books

Java Programming Books
Java Programming Books         Sams Teach Yourself Java 2 in 24 Hours... and best way to learn Java programming is to do Java programming. So 

Free Java books

Free Java Books
Free Java Books         Sams Teach Yourself Java 2 in 24 Hours As the author of computer books, I spend a lot... the whip. So I'll keep this brief: This Java programming stuff is a lot easier than 

JavaScript Questions

Total Hours Calculation.
Total Hours Calculation.   Hi,How to calculate the total hours by startime and endtime.not railway time just only normal time.please help. Thanks 

Java Tips and Examples

Date Difference
to convert milliseconds into seconds, seconds into minutes, minutes into hours, hours...; long diffDays = diff / (24 * 60 ...("Time in hours: " + diffHours  + " 

Java Beginners

How to calculate attending hours?
How to calculate attending hours?  I need to calculate attending hours of a employee in a day in my project to make their monthly salary . By using work starting time and ending time. How should I do it using Date class? Or any 

Java Interview Questions

how to print of hours and minutes of 8725 seconds
how to print of hours and minutes of 8725 seconds  how to print of hours and minutes of 8725 seconds 

Java Interview Questions

how many hours and minutes in 8725 seconds
how many hours and minutes in 8725 seconds  how many hours and minutes in 8725 seconds? Thanks 

JSP Interview Questions

calculate difference of two times and express it in terms of hours
); out.println(diffInHours+"<br>"); out.println("Hours " + (int... of hours 

JSP Interview Questions

JSP Interview Questions

JSP Interview Questions

); out.println(diffInHours+"<br>"); out.println("Hours " + (int 

JSP Interview Questions

); out.println(diffInHours+"<br>"); out.println("Hours " + (int 

Java Beginners

Java Compolation - Java Beginners
if(hours>10&&hours<=30*24) { charges = BASE_RATE_A+(hours...); } else if(hours>10&&hours<=30*24) { charges = BASE_RATE_A+(hours*ADD...Java Compolation  How do I correctly write a program that calculates 

Ajax Questions

calculate total hours by start time and end time in javascript - Ajax
calculate total hours by start time and end time in javascript  hi, i... well. i want to display total hours by using start and end timepicker. pls clarify my doubts. how to calculate total hours by using start and end time field 

Java Beginners

Java Compilation - Java Beginners
Java Compilation  I tried what was given to me but im still having... the customer has purachased (A, B, or C) and the number of hours that were used. It should display the total charges Package A: For $9.95 per month, 10 hours 

SQL Question

Nb hours between 2 time stamps meets specific criteria
Nb hours between 2 time stamps meets specific criteria  sql - I have 2 columns with time stamps and 2 empty columns, named DAYHOURS AND NIGHTHOURS. I want to update DAYHOURS and NIGHTHOURS with Number of hours fall under - 06:00 

Java Beginners

java
java  write a java pgm to illustrate the keywords super,static...{ static final int hoursInDay=24; public static void main(String[] args){ System.out.println("Hours in 5 days = " + hoursInDay * 5 

Java Beginners

JAVA CODE - Java Beginners
JAVA CODE  I need in JAVA code. /* To calculate the parking fare... for bus, T for truck. B. An integer between 0 and 24 showing the hour the vehicle... entered the lot. D. An integer between 0 and 24 showing the hour the vehicle 

Interview Questions

How many hours a day/a week do you work?
How many hours a day/a week do you work?  ... to too many hours, you will feel guilty for not being able to keep up. If you... hours to the work whenever necessary. It has not been able to keep track of how many 

General Information

How does GPS Tracking Devices Works for Automobiles?
the constellation of 24 satellites and their ground stations. The Global Positioning... of a constellation of 27 Earth-orbiting GPS satellites of which 24 satellites are fully.... These satellites move round the Earth in 12 hours and send radio signals from space 

Technology What is?

What is IVR?
; database through phone keypad or voice commands. Mostly it is used 24*365... of  store hours or locations, or ordering the  prescript medicine etc 

Java Beginners

Java Stacks - Java Beginners
is taken per 24 hours and the length of treatment. What is the most suitable...Java Stacks  Hello..Help me with this assignment plzz. Programming Assignment: A) Consider the outpatient pharamacy at University Hospital 

Java Beginners

Java help - Java Beginners
, the dosage, the number of times the medecine is taken per 24 hours and the length...Java help  I didnot get the code ,therefore I am posting my question again.. Thanks in advance ...:) Programming Assignment: A) Consider 

DMCA.com