Your Name (*) :
Your Email :
Subject (*):
Your Comment (*):
  Reload Image

Related Articles
General

MySQL default port number in Linux
MySQL default port number in Linux - How to find the default port number... of MySQL in Linux?". After find the port number you can connect... In this you have learned how to find the port number of MySQL server running on Linux 

JDBC Questions

MySQL Default Port number
MySQL Default Port number  HI, What is MySQL Default Port number? Thanks   Hello, MySQL Server Default Port number is 3306. Thanks 

Java Beginners

How to change default MySQL port in linux?
How to change default MySQL port in linux?  I have a sever and due to some reasons I want to run the MySQL server on the different port and not on the detault port 3306. How to change the MySQL default port on my Linux box 

MySQL

MySQL default port number and how to change it
What is default port number of MySQL Database server? This tutorial will explain you about the default port number used by the MySQL Server... number, finally save the file. The MySQL default port number 3306. Here 

Java Beginners

Changing MySQL Port Number
installation directory. Change the port number to desired port number. By default port...Changing MySQL Port Number  How to change the MySQL port... to the desired port number. After making change in my.ini file save the file 

JavaMail Questions

port number - JavaMail
port number  i want james2.1.3 port number like microsoft telnet>open local host _______(some port number) i wnat that port number 

General

Low port Scanner
Low port Scanner       In this section, you will learn how to get local port number... the massage on the command line very low port information. The java.net package 

Development process Questions

Linux Programming
Linux Programming  1.Write a program that reads an integer by the user and displays it in octal (base 8): Enter an integer number between 0 and 32767: 2012 In octal, your number is: 3734 (Use the same input and output format 

General

We are providing Downloadable Version of Gentoo Linux
Linux uses the enhanced Free BSD port style package system. Gentoo proves...Gentoo Linux Now Available Gentoo Linux CD's We are providing the free... Linux is completely free Linux distribution targeted towards developers and network 

Development process Questions

LINUX - Development process
LINUX  I am usin the LINUX in my system.. I have the BSNL broadband connection for my PC. Now i want to connect the net for my OS becuz it does nt have any port numbers.. so wat the process for this ? so please answer 

General

Local Port Scanner
of  java.net package which takes local port number as argument. A server... Local Port Scanner      ...;(int port = 1; port < 500; port+=50){    

General

The Beginners Linux Guide
The Beginner's Guide to Linux Dedicated website to Linux containing Online Resource, Links to Linux Resources and Tutorials. Here you will find a lot of tutorials and information about the Linux. What is Linux 

General

What is Linux?
What is Linux?        ...; Linux is a free Unix-type operating system originally developed by Linus... for Linux is freely available to everyone. Linux runs on many different hardware 

Linux-Tutorials

Linux Distributions
Linux Linux Desktop/ Server Operating System can be get through a number...Linux Distributions       ...;       Definition  The Linux 

General

Beginner Guide to Linux Server
Beginner Guide to Linux Server Introduction Linux is know for its security, performance, reliability. Many business units are looking towards Linux as it provides low costs software for them. Earlier Linux used to be difficult 

Linux Tutorial

Beginner Guide to Linux Server
Beginner Guide to Linux Server    ...; Introduction Linux is know for its security, performance, reliability. Many business units are looking towards Linux as it provides low costs software for them 

Java Beginners

Linux

Date Calendar

LINUX SHELL SCRIPT - Date Calendar
LINUX SHELL SCRIPT   I wish to create a bash shell script... that calculates and prints the number of days, hours, minutes and/or seconds until... in any month. o Assume that it is not a leap year, so the number of days in any 

Linux-Tutorials

Linux Vs. Windows
a single copy of Linux can be used infinite number of times for installing infinite number of computers without spending even a single penny. Linux can... Linux Vs. Windows        

Java Beginners

Default constructor generate two random equations
Default constructor generate two random equations  Need to create a default constructor in a programmer defined class that generates a random... and when subtracting the first number must be from 6-12, while the second 

Java Beginners

Listening port 8080
Listening port 8080  I need a java code through which i can listen the http port 8080 ... i want to interpret the incoming http request on 8080 port. Please help 

Java Magazine Questions

What is parallel port
What is parallel port  What is parallel port and its used for what 

Spring Framework Questions

port 8080 already used
port 8080 already used  Error Server failed to start for port 8080: Address already in use: JVM_Bind   It just means that your port is being used. So the solution is to free the port. There is a small softeare (just 

Java Technology Tutorials

Formatting and Parsing a Time for a Locale Using Default Formats
Formatting and Parsing a Time for a Locale Using Default Formats In this section, you will learn how to format and parse a time for a Locale using default formats. There are different classes for formatting and parsing number, message 

Java Beginners

Default Package
Default Package  Can we import default packages???   Yes, you can import the default packages. But there will be no error or exception, if you will not import default packages. Otherwise, importing packages is must 

Free Programming books

Linux Books
Linux Books        ... other compilers.    The Linux Administrator's...; Linux Security for Beginners There is a saying 

SQL Question

it is a linux question is there anyone who can help me out with it?
it is a linux question is there anyone who can help me out with it?  ... parameters; the sum of the first two numbers and the third number. Your second script should display the sum of the first two numbers and third number. Both 

Java Beginners

Setting source port on a Java Socket?
Setting source port on a Java Socket?  Is it possible to explicitly set the the source port on a Java Socket 

General

We are providing Downloadable Version of K12LTSP Linux
K12LTSP Linux Now Available Linux K12LTSP 4.2.0 CD's K12LTSP 4.2.0... Source Lab A default K12LTSP installation uses two ethernet cards; eth0 and eth1... have multiple LTSP servers in your building all sharing the same default 

VoIP

VoIP Linux
VoIP Linux         ... .    Linux VoIP Many businesses are turning to Voice..., and CounterPath's X-Lite to the test.   Linux LiveCD VoIP Server 

DMCA.com