Home Discussion Discuss: Apache Struts 2.3.15.2 launched to fix vulnerable Feature

Post your Comment

Your Name (*) :
Your Email :
Subject (*):
Your Comment (*):
  Reload Image

Related Articles
Struts-Tutorials

Apache Struts 2.3.15.2 launched to fix vulnerable Feature
Apache Struts 2.3.15.2 launched to fix vulnerable Feature In a recent...-based Web applications and the recently launched version of Apache Struts called Struts 2.3.15.2 has been released in order to fix some issue for which 

Struts-Tutorials

Struts Tutorial: Struts 2 Tutorial for Web application development, Jakarta Struts Tutorial
Hibernate Integration Apache Struts 2.3.15.2 launched to fix vulnerable... Struts 2 Tutorials - Jakarta Struts Tutorial Learn Struts 2... the video tutorials of Struts 2 Framework. You will learn the basics and advanced 

SEO

Google Penguin 3.0 Launched
Google Penguin 3.0 Launched nearly after year year of previous Google Penguin update After a prolonged wait of nearly one year Google Penguin 3.0... is adding the feature for the refresh the index more frequently just like the Penguin 

iPhone

Mac launches Cha-Ching feature in iPhone
Mac launches Cha-Ching feature in iPhone       Mac launched the popular version of money... anytime and at anywhere. Another amazing feature is the ability to sync all 

Java Beginners

infix to post fix convertion
infix to post fix convertion  a+(bc-(d/e^f))*h 

Hibernate Interview Questions

Feature of Hibernate3
Feature of Hibernate3  What is the main feature of Hibernate3 

PHP Questions

please how fix this error?
How to Fix Error   for this following code : $var1 = $_POST["name"]; $var2 = $_POST["id"]; $st = 'INSERT INTO USERNAME(id,name) VALUES(:var1,:var2)'; $query = ociparse($con,$st); OCIBindByName($st ,':va1',$var1 

Java Beginners

feature of Java.
feature of Java.  Explain any two feature of Java.   Please visit the following link: Features of Java 

JSP Servlet Questions

please fix the error
please fix the error  org.apache.jasper.JasperException: Unable to compile class for JSP: An error occurred at line: 14 in the jsp file: /doctor.jsp Invalid character constant 11: Connection con 

Struts Questions

struts
struts  <p>hi here is my code in struts i want to validate my form fields but it couldn't work can you fix what mistakes i have done</p>... }//execute }//class struts-config.xml &lt;struts 

Struts 2 Tutorials

Skinning example in Struts 2.2.1
"-//Apache Software Foundation//DTD Struts Configuration 2.0//EN" "...Skinning example in Struts 2.2.1 An example of Skinning is given below...;%@ taglib prefix="s" uri="/struts-tags"%> <s:head/> 

Java Beginners

need to fix errors please help
need to fix errors please help  it does have 2 errors what should i fix? import java.io.*; class InputName static InputStreamReader reader = new InputStreamReader(system.in); static BufferedReader input = new BufferedReader 

Java Beginners

PDF gets launched at server location only
PDF gets launched at server location only  Hi, I have an application through which I create a PDF and then launch it, using the following code...:8080/), the PDF gets launched on the server but not on the machine I am 

Struts-Tutorials

Struts Articles
. Development Standards in Apache Struts Apache Struts is a great framework... Source Apache Struts running on Jakarta Tomcat. With only a few lines of code... Is Struts Apache Struts is an open source Java framework used 

Dirty checking feature of hibernate.
Dirty checking feature of hibernate.  What is the dirty checking feature of Hibernate?   Hi friends, Dirty checking is a feature... write actions. This feature makes necessary updations and changes to the fields 

Struts-Tutorials

Difference between Struts and Spring
a framework to integrate OR mapping, JDBC etc. Apache Struts framework Struts...To know the difference between Struts and Spring, we must first explain... Struts is a request-based framework, which means that it receives a request 

JSP Servlet Questions

search feature - JSP-Servlet
search feature  i need help to do a search feature servlet to search for employees from the database. the search will be done by search by employee name, department and email  Hi friend, As per your problem 

What is the main feature of Hibernate3?
What is the main feature of Hibernate3?  What is the main feature of Hibernate3?   Hibernate 3.0, the latest Open Source persistence technology. Features of Hibernate Hibernate 3.0 provides three full-featured query 

Mobile Applications Questions

Please help me fix this code - MobileApplications
Please help me fix this code   Please help me in this area of code. i used three record store for each form I want expenses button to display all the expenses for the selected trip. i want to use image 

Struts-Tutorials

Struts Tutorial
to Apache Foundation. Struts allows for the web form components, validation... by the Apache Software foundation, so you can download Struts from the Apache..., Spring, JSF. Struts And Validation Validation is the main feature of any web 

JSP Servlet Questions

get the servlet feature - JSP-Servlet
get the servlet feature  when the servlet get servlet feature?  Hi Friend, Please clarify your problem. Thanks 

What is the dirty checking feature of Hibernate?
What is the dirty checking feature of Hibernate?  What is the dirty checking feature of Hibernate?   Hibernate allows dirty checking... actions. This feature makes necessary updations and changes to the fields 

Struts 2 Tutorials

Struts 2 Ajax
in Struts 2 applications. Ajax Feature in Struts 2... Struts 2 Ajax       In this section, we explain you Ajax based development in Struts 2. Struts 2 provides built 

Struts 2 Tutorials

Advance Struts Action
Advance Struts2 Action In struts framework Action is responsible for controlling the request coming from the clients. It is a java class class it can.../resources. The full feature of Struts2 framework can be obtained from its 

Struts Questions

Regarding struts tag and struts dojo tags.
Regarding struts tag and struts dojo tags.  Hi, in the auto completer example, auto completer tag is of dojo library. So how does prefix of struts... due to which the complete page gets loaded which i don't want How to fix 

Java Beginners

one error but i dont know how to fix it o_O!!!
one error but i dont know how to fix it o_O!!!  where is the mistake here ?? import java.utill.Scanner; public class Time { public static void main (String [] args) { Scanner keyboard = new Scanner (System.in 

Struts Questions

java - Struts
java  hi i m working on a project in which i have to create a page in which i have to give an feature in which one can create a add project template in which one can add modules and inside those modules some more options please 

Blog

BSNL Broadband users - save yourself!
are vulnerable to hacker attacks because discovering and hacking the vulnerable victims... when it is on the internet) 4. Disable remote configuration feature. 5. Check 

Struts Questions

Diff between Struts1 and struts 2? - Struts
describes some differences between struts1 and struts2 Feature Struts 1 Struts 2...Diff between Struts1 and struts 2?  What are the difference in between Struts 1 and Struts 2?  Hi Gaurav There is a big difference 

Struts-Tutorials

Struts Guide
pattern for the JSP. Struts is maintained as a part of Apache Jakarta project... Struts Guide       - This tutorial is extensive guide to the Struts Framework 

DMCA.com