Your Name (*) :
Your Email :
Subject (*):
Your Comment (*):
  Reload Image

Related Articles
Java-Tutorials

Top 10 Java People You Should Know
go with the answer in choosing top 10 Java people you should know. James... discussion on top 10 Java people you should know. Marc Fleury :- Creator... from our list of top 10 Java people you should know simply because of the two 

Web Development

Top 10 Web Developments Concepts Designers Should Know
Top 10 Web Developments Concepts Designers Should Know When it comes to web... imaginations look foolish and so putting a decent list of top 10 web development... of the web development concepts designers should know at this time. Application 

Web Development

10 SEO Mistakes Most People Do
and summary undoubtedly deserves to be one of the top 10 SEO mistakes most people do...10 SEO Mistakes Most People Do Your excellence in making your SEO campaign... to how you avoid certain SEO mistakes most people do. These mistakes are sometimes 

Programming Tutorials

Java Programming: Chapter 10 Exercises
programming exercises based on material from Chapter 10 of this on-line Java... to read from one of the files, you should print an error message for that file, but you should still process all the remaining files. See the solution 

Java Beginners

Probability Vs. Number of people table - Java Beginners
that at least two people in the group of 10 people will have the same birthday is: 1... So you can see that the probability is growing as the number of people...Probability Vs. Number of people table  The probability that at least 

Java Beginners

You know - Java Beginners
You know  Hi Rajnikant you know php...if you know php... reply me how can i solve.. Thanks  Hi Ragini, I don't know php. Can u say me how to install and configure then i will try. I know the logic 

General Information

What you Really Need to know about Fashion
What you Really Need to know about Fashion You might think that this is not a very important aspect or activity, but there are a couple of things you should know about fashion, even if you are not really interested in following 

Programming Tutorials

Java Programming: Chapter 10 Quiz
Quiz Questions For Chapter 10 THIS PAGE CONTAINS A SAMPLE quiz on material from Chapter 10 of this on-line Java textbook. You should... the quiz questions can be found here. Question 1: In Java, input 

Web Development

Top 10 Web Design Mistakes
on the performance and responsiveness of the website. Let us have a look at the top 10 web... the readable parts significantly overrun and unclear? Yes, among the top 10 web design... pages or just avoid getting on your website or if simply you are ignored 

Web Development

Novices should know the Right Price When Using Shopping Carts
Novices Should Know The Right Price When Using Shopping Carts When people... ones offer. For e.g. you may be allowed to sell only about 5 to 10 products... as everybody has got to know that this is the easy solution for marketing and quickest way 

Web Development

Top 10 Web Development Skills You Need
conversion comes. To talk about top 10 web development skills you need we face... it undoubtedly deserves to be one of the top 10 web development skills you need... to be equipped with larger skill sets as you never know the next turn of the trend 

Java Beginners

determine the top 10 highest and 10 lowest in java
determine the top 10 highest and 10 lowest in java  hello, I have... java in INDIA, how the programming code in java to rank them. Thank you... that contains the codebooks and namesmembers. I want to make 10 the highest rank anyone 

Development process Questions

Need to Process 10 million XML in a second
by using java . The XML should be parsed (Any Parser DOM etc...). Need to do some... you please advice me how to do that in Java. Please advice me how to parse...Need to Process 10 million XML in a second  Hi , I will receive 10 

General

10 Minutes Guide to Ant
application developed in this lesson. In order to understand this tutorial you should... 10 Minutes Guide to Ant       Introduction Well for the next 10 minutes get ready to devote 

Java Beginners

what should i do next?? - Java Beginners
what should i do next??  I know java basics.actully i passed the SCJP... to the web development.I want to know which one i should study first.JSP or servlet... is going to convert on servlet only.so it is better that u should know what servlet 

Web Development

Top 10 Web Design Tools
across the devices. The task of choosing top 10 web design tools is no longer... the top 10 web design tools we had to make some tough choices, but nothing can... of people accessing the web on their handheld device, web design is no more 

Programming Tutorials

Java Programming: Chapter 10 Quiz Answers
Sample Quiz Answers For Chapter 10 THIS PAGE CONTAINS SAMPLE ANSWERS to the Quiz on Chapter 10 of this on-line Java textbook. Note.... Question 1: In Java, input/output is done using streams. Streams are an abstraction 

Java Beginners

who know full coding of guessing game in java?
who know full coding of guessing game in java?  There is only 1 player. Use JAVA Random toolkit to generate random number between 1 to 10. Once user... number. There should be a telling the user how many times has the user guessed 

Technology

Top 10 Smartphones under INR 20,000
; } Top 10 Smartphones under 20,000 In this article we are discussing about the top 10 smart phones which can be bought under INR 20,000. When you... the product reviews and comparisons. Here is our pick on top 10 smartphones under 

Java-Tutorials

Java Interview Questions - Page 10
Java Interview Questions - Page 10       Question: Which class should you use...: What advantage do Java's layout managers provide over traditional windowing 

Programming Tutorials

Java Programming: Chapter 10 Index
Chapter 10 Advanced Input/Output COMPUTER PROGRAMS ARE ONLY USEFUL... connections. In Java, input/output involving files and networks is based on streams, which are objects that support the same sort of I/O commands that you 

Interview Questions

Don?t you think you are overqualified for this job?
is how long you are going to last with this company. Your answer should therefore... answer should indicate that you are interested in making a long-term commitment... earlier, be prepared with credible reasons. In other words, you should sound 

Software Services

Software Maintenance Services Without These You?ll Be Out Of Date
this for you. There are many reasons why you should invest in this practice.... Many people think that monthly updates are enough. If you have been thinking... target market. Always make sure you keep up to date and that you know what 

Interview Questions

When you look back on the position you held last, do you think you have done your best in it?
don’t give your all to the work at hand. You should therefore indicate... developments in your career. 62. Give me a reason why I should hire you when... within the company- you generally look for people outside when the reasons 

Web Development

Social media marketing - why you should call in the professionals
Social media marketing - why you should call in the professionals Social... up the social media marketing side of things yourself. This is why you should.... They know what you need Because professionals have so much experience they know 

Java Beginners

Why we should use string args[] in main method in java?
Why we should use string args[] in main method in java?  we use only...; while (counter<10) { counter++; number = Integer.parseInt... cases you may want the program to take some values as input for processing 

Programming Tutorials

10 Tips for Writing Effective Articles
in writing effective articles are: You should understand your audience's needs... by you should ride heavy on emotions and they must evoke feelings of positivity and hope in you. Each word should be used effectively for provoking responses 

General Information

Should I be Looking for Fashion Design Colleges?
. The answer to the above questions is yes, you should be looking for fashion... and poor results provided by the newly graduates. This is why you should look... attend any of the design colleges that you know are good enough and accepted 

Software Services

Writing Articles for People and Search Engines
Writing Articles for People and Search Engines Are you confused about the fact that whether you should serve your customers and expect gradual...! Both these criteria are important as if you target the fulfillment of only 

Ajax Questions

Should i use Ajax? - Ajax
Should i use Ajax?  When a Ajax can be used in programming?  Its completely up to you but there is no harm in using Ajax programming for any website as they are used to increase the speed of website. You need 

DMCA.com