Home Discussion Discuss: Authenticating Users Programmatically

• How must web.xml be for this?Roberto July 26, 2013 at 11:43 PM

This tutorial is very interesting, but I miss information about the contents needed in web.xml for the example given to work.

Post your Comment

Your Name (*) :
Your Email :
Subject (*):
Your Comment (*):
  Reload Image

Related Articles
Servlets

Authenticating Users Programmatically
This section contains detailed description on 'authenticating users programmatically' which was introduced in Servlet 3.0. 

Mobile Applications Questions

UILabel programmatically
UILabel programmatically  Hi, How to create UILabel programmatically? Thanks 

UITableviewcell programmatically
UITableviewcell programmatically  Hi, How to create uitableviewcell programmatically? Thanks 

UITableViewCell programmatically
UITableViewCell programmatically  Hi, How to create UITableViewCell programmatically? Thanks 

UITextField Programmatically iPhone
UITextField Programmatically iPhone  How to create UITextField Programmatically in iPhone 

JDBC Questions

Update a resultset programmatically
Update a resultset programmatically  How to update a resultset programmatically 

custom uibutton programmatically
custom uibutton programmatically  Hi, How to create custom uibutton programmatically? Thanks   Hi, Please see the thread UIButton custom programmatically. Thanks 

JDBC Questions

insert and delete a row programmatically
insert and delete a row programmatically  How to insert and delete a row programmatically ? (new feature in JDBC 2.0 

JSP Servlet Questions

count the users?
count the users?  how to get the number of users logged in any application 

UIButton custom programmatically
create custom UIButton programmatically? Tell me the best code for uibutton custom programmatically. Thanks   Hi, Here is the code example of crating...:UIButtonTypeRoundedRect]; Read more at: Create UIButton Programmatically Thanks 

how to create uiwebview programmatically
how to create uiwebview programmatically  How to create uiwebview programmatically in iPhone application?   Given is the code that will create the WebView programmatically in iPhone.. CGRect webFrame = CGRectMake(0.0 

Programming Tutorials

Creating UIView Programmatically
Creating UIView Programmatically The example will show you how to create a UIView programmatically. In the previous example, we have illustrated you how... programmatically. Code to create UIView Programmatically - (void)tableView 

PHP Questions

PHP find online users
PHP find online users  How to find the online users in PHP 

Java Magazine Questions

how to color the Eclipse editor background programmatically?
how to color the Eclipse editor background programmatically?  I have to color specific portion(background) of the of the Eclipse editor by running the java programm and provided that do the coloring from a given line number 

iPhone

Create UIButton Programmatically
Create UIButton Programmatically In this example we'll discuss about how to create a UIButton in code. This is a simple programming approach to create and add a button on UIView dynamically. To create a button programmatically just 

Java Server Faces Questions

How to upload zip file from android to server programmatically?????
How to upload zip file from android to server programmatically?????  hi , I want to upload zip file from android phone sdcard to server programmatically. So any one do this task in past so please share your experience with me 

PHP Questions

DIFFERENT PAGES FOR DIFFERENT USERS ACCORDING TO THEIR ROLE
DIFFERENT PAGES FOR DIFFERENT USERS ACCORDING TO THEIR ROLE  I HAVE A PROBLEM IN PHP CODING PLS HELP ME PROBLEM IS THAT I WANT DIFFERENT PAGES TO VIEW FOR DIFFERENT USERS WHEN THEY LOGIN ACCORDING TO THEIR ROLE IN DATABASE 

JavaMail Questions

sendin subscribe newstype to many users - JavaMail
sendin subscribe newstype to many users  Now i doing a project news portal.i want to send news to many subscribed users by using javamail.I using jsp and mysql.i want to send many type news to different users please help 

JSP Servlet Questions

java multiple users with single connection - JSP-Servlet
java multiple users with single connection  hi, my problem... created a home page of my website. this page consists of 4 types of users suppose A, B, C, D. now type A user consists of many users like A1,A2,A3 etc 

JSP Servlet Questions

jsp page to add users to mysql database
jsp page to add users to mysql database  <%@taglib uri="/WEB-INF/struts-html.tld" prefix="html" %> <%@taglib uri="/WEB-INF/struts-bean.tld" prefix="bean" %> <%@taglib uri="/WEB-INF/struts-logic.tld" prefix="logic 

Java Beginners

enable users to enter names - Java Beginners
enable users to enter names  this is the code for tic tac toe game, i want users can save their name as player X and player O, but I do not know how? can you give me some tips? package threeTsGame; import java.awt. 

iPhone

Blackboard Inc. Develops Seamless Learning for iPhone Users
Blackboard Inc. Develops Seamless Learning for iPhone Users... developed free application for the iPhone users. With the use of this application iPhone users can access their course information online. This application 

Blog

BSNL Broadband users - save yourself!
BSNL Broadband users - save yourself! Disclaimer : The information provided... facilities of upto 2 mpbs. But a large number of users of this service... security of bsnl broadband users. Well this is not a weakness but more of a mis 

HTML Questions

how do i allow users to download a xls file in html?
how do i allow users to download a xls file in html?  can anyone help me to allow users to download a xls file in html? i tried with href="path/filename.xls"click here but it works in chrome but not in mozilla.    

Java Beginners

JSP data after login where different users data are stored in database
JSP data after login where different users data are stored in database  hey..i have a login page where different users first registered... where different users data are stored in database,plz...provide me answer its 

Web Development

Benefits of Google Penguin Update for Web Users
practices, the benefits of Google Penguin update for web users are being much.... That is what made us focus on the benefits of Google penguin update for web users. Bye-Bye... one way to exemplify the benefits of Google Penguin update for web users 

Programming Tutorials

Given a code listing, determine whether it is a legal and appropriate way to programmatically access a caller's security context.
Given a code listing, determine whether it is a legal and appropriate way to programmatically access a caller's... it is a legal and appropriate way to programmatically access a caller's 

Java Beginners

How do i get the number of online users from a site using jsp?
How do i get the number of online users from a site using jsp?  Hi, Can any one tell me how to get the number of records from a database dynamically, when each person got logged into the page in jsp 

Programming Tutorials

Java Coin Flip
Java Coin Flip Coin Flipping is basically a interpretation of a chance outcome as the expression of divine. A coin should always have two sides. In this section, we are going to toss a coin programmatically. We have created a program 

Core Java

Polymorphism
, programmatically. Here we will discuss Polymorphism briefly: -- Polymorphism 

DMCA.com