Your Name (*) :
Your Email :
Subject (*):
Your Comment (*):
  Reload Image

Related Articles
Servlets

Assembling web.xml from fragments
This section contains detailed description on assembling web.xml from web fragments with an example 

Java Server Faces Questions

Access web.xml init parameters
Access web.xml init parameters  How to access web.xml init parameters from java code 

Servlet Interview Questions

web.xml
web.xml  what is web.xml file..? explain its types..?   The web.xml file is important file for j2ee application. this file is also called the deployment descriptor. When you web application started the web server reads 

Java Interview Questions

web.xml
web xml  which url address is given in web.xml?   When using prefixes in XML, a so-called namespace for the prefix must be defined. The namespace is defined by the xmlns attribute in the start tag of an element 

How to Send particular error to another page in Servlet from web.xml
How to Send particular error to another page in Servlet from web.xml  How to Send particular error to another page in Servlet from web.xml   Hi you can forward particular error from web.xml file as <error-page> 

Servlets

Ordering of web fragments
This section contains the detailed description on Ordering of web fragments 

XML Questions

web.xml - XML
web.xml  Can you please help me to create web.xml I tried to create like this in editplus.. and enter ctrl + B It shows some error.... Is there any thing wrong with this web.xml otherwise please help me... Thanks 

JSP Servlet Questions

regarding web.xml - JSP-Servlet
regarding web.xml  I am the java beginner, please send the web.xml code and how to run a servlet for apache5.0.... my problem is in tomcat manager am getting the message 'fail' in web.xml  Hello,Please check the tomcat 

JSP Servlet Questions

Configure Js request in Web.xml
Configure Js request in Web.xml  Hi all, I have 1 basic doubt,suppose i have 2 jsp,1 servlet,1 web.xml file.i need to redirect 1 page via servlet with help of web.xml file.Here just i need to redirect to mainCtrl.java 

Java Beginners

web.xml - servlet - Java Beginners
web.xml - servlet  Hi All, In my web application, I have one servlet that has to run automatically when ever I start my web application... application. I was suggested to use tag in the web.xml file to run that servlet 

JSP Servlet Questions

What are the elements in the deployment descriptor(web.xml)?
What are the elements in the deployment descriptor(web.xml)?  What do the following elements in the deployment descriptor(web.xml)are: ??.. ?.. ??? ? 

Spring Framework Questions

How to Configure Spring in web.xml file ?
How to Configure Spring in web.xml file ?  How to Configure Spring in web.xml file ?   Hi you need to map the DispatcherServlet in web.xml as <servlet> <servlet-name>dispatcherServlet< 

JSP Servlet Questions

loacation of errorpage in web.xml for 404 error
loacation of errorpage in web.xml for 404 error   The webpage cannot be found HTTP 404 Most likely causes: ?There might be a typing error in the address. ?If you clicked on a link, it may be out of date. What you 

JSP Servlet Questions

web.xml deployment descriptor - JSP-Servlet
web.xml deployment descriptor  Pls guide about how to write the web.xml file to deploy our web applications that uses JSP, by using tomcat... ... with JSP in tomcat.Thanks  Hi,Here is the code of web.xml:<?xml version 

XML Tutorials

Getting Dom Tree Elements and their Corresponding XML Fragments
Getting Dom Tree Elements and their Corresponding XML Fragments... fragments. Each element of dom tree has a node level starting with '0'. Here the DOM tree elements and their corresponding XML fragments are displayed 

Core Java

JSP include
JSP include       A JSP page can include page fragments from other files to form the complete response. There are two include mechanisms: the include directive and the include 

JSP Servlet Questions

Why use in web.xml - JSP-Servlet
Why <servlet-name> use in web.xml  WHY DO WE USE THE <SERVLET-NAME>TAG IN WEB.XML APPLCATION   WHY DO WE USE THE <SERVLET-NAME>TAG IN WEB.XML APPLCATION AND HOW A simple program of using <servlet 

J2EE

How to use web.xml in Servlet 3.0
How to use web.xml in Servlet 3.0 In this tutorial you will learn how to use web.xml in Servlet 3.0. Here I am giving the simple example of a Servlet...); } } web.xml <?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?> <web 

Design concepts & design patterns Questions

without writing web.xml file we can write servlet program
without writing web.xml file we can write servlet program  Sir Morning... Sir I have one Question "without writing web.xml file we can write servlet program". if yes which way? if no why? but without use Annotation........ Plz 

Spring Framework Questions

How can I call a Servlet that is declare on web.xml with spring framework
How can I call a Servlet that is declare on web.xml with spring framework ... is declare on web.xml, but the spring dispacher don't find it so how I can make spring dispacher to call a servlet that is declare on my Web.xml here is my 

XML Tutorials

XML Interviews Question page19
is that the hope that they would simplify the process of moving fragments from one... the fragment headed by the <B> element from one document and paste... 2 to "cut" the fragment from the above document and "paste" 

Struts and Hibernate Integration Tutorial

Spring Context Loader Servlet
in the web.xml file to load the Spring Context. Spring ContextLoaderServlet... Modification in the web.xml file Following code needs to be added to the web.xml file to register the ContextLoaderServlet 

XML Tutorials

XML Interviews Question page12
to let an author quote fragments of text containing markup characters (the open.... How can I handle embedded HTML in my XML? Apart from using CDATA Sections... an XML element: 1. when they have received (possibly poorly-designed) XML from 

How do I throw a 404 error from within a java servlet?
How do I throw a 404 error from within a java servlet?  How you can... the configuration for handling the not found error in the web.xml file? Thanks   Hi, Add the following code in the web.xml file: <error-page> <error 

Servlets

Read Cookies from Servlet
Read Cookies from Servlet       This section illustrates you how to read cookies from Servlets. The Cookie Class...;response);   } } web.xml for ReadCookie.java 

How to Display values from databse into table
from database"); } catch (Exception e) { e.printStackTrace(); } } } 3)web.xml...How to Display values from databse into table  I want to display values from database into table based on condition in query, how to display 

JSP Servlet Questions

get info from mysql using jsp and servlet
get info from mysql using jsp and servlet  HELLO! I wanna create... the user to key in their email address from mysql database by using servlet and jsp too... retrieved from database. 1)search.jsp: <html> <head> </head> < 

Servlets

Retrieve image from database using Servlet
Retrieve image from database using Servlet     ... that connects to the MySQL database and retrieves the image from the table. After... applications that retrieves the image from database. You can use this type 

JSP Servlet Questions

How display a Image on Servlet from file upload - JSP-Servlet
How display a Image on Servlet from file upload  Dear Sir, My requirement is I want to display a Image on Servlet from File Upload... also install I the Live HTTP headers 0.14 from Google in Firefox. I run 

JSP Servlet Questions

How display a image on servlet from file upload - JSP-Servlet
How display a image on servlet from file upload  Dear Sir, My issue is: How display a image on servlet from file upload I receive your answer today...(); } } } web.xml one javacode.UploadFile one /jsp/UploadFile But that code 

DMCA.com