Home Discussion Discuss: Component Assembly Model

• comparisonakrati sharma February 22, 2013 at 8:44 PM

is component assembly model is like spiral model????

Post your Comment

Your Name (*) :
Your Email :
Subject (*):
Your Comment (*):
  Reload Image

Related Articles
Management

Component Assembly Model
Component Assembly Model is just like the Prototype model, in which first.... Component Assembly model has been developed to answer the problems faced... components and use them to make an efficient program. Component Assembly Model 

UML Questions

assembly language
assembly language  add 3 numbers then double the sum 

Java Beginners

Difference between API and Assembly - Java Beginners
by default the exe/dll generated is actually an assembly. *) The security permissions, code deployment,and versioning are done at the assembly level. *) Every assembly file contains information about itself. This information 

Maven Questions

Want to add a resource in the build directory that's created when i run an mvn assembly:assembly command. Pls help!
assembly:assembly command. Pls help!  I have got a certificate in my resource folder-> src/main/resources/cacerts. When I do a mvn assembly:assembly on command prompt, the resource called 'cacerts' is not paased into the zip 

Struts Questions

Model in struts
Model in struts  what is a model in struts 

Java Interview Questions

Java event-delegation model
Java event-delegation model  What is the advantage of the event-delegation model over the earlier eventinheritance model 

Java Beginners

delegation event model
delegation event model  What is delegation event model?   delegation event model In the event-delegation model, specific objects...-listener interfaces. Advantages of event-delegation model: 1)It enables 

Java Interview Questions

Java event delegation model
Java event delegation model  What is the highest-level event class of the event-delegation model 

Framework Questions

spring Model class
spring Model class  how to connect database in spring MVC ,sample model class and diplay results from database   Have a look at the following link: http://www.roseindia.net/spring/jdbc-template-batch-update.shtml 

Java Interview Questions

Java single threaded model
Java single threaded model  How single threaded model works after implementation in class, basically architecture point of view 

HTML Questions

Networking with OSI model
Networking with OSI model  What is networking and it's how to work with OSI model?   Please visit the following links: http://www.roseindia.net/java/network/index.shtml http://www.roseindia.net/technology/networking 

Struts Questions

Single thread model - Struts
Single thread model  Hi Friedns , thank u in advance 1)I need sample code to find and remove duplicates in arraylist and hashmap. 2) In struts, ow to implement singlthread model and threadsafe 

Struts-Tutorials

In Struts What is Model?
MVC framework model is the component responsible for the handling the data...In Struts What is Model? This tutorial explains you What is Model in Struts..., Model, View and Controller. In MVC design pattern there are three kinds 

JSP Tutorials

JSP Architecture, JSP Model 1 architecture, JSP Model 2 architecture
of the architecture is used. These architectures are known as Model 1 and Model 2 architectures. So, in JSP there are two types of architecture of the JSP: Model 1 Architecture Model 2 Architecture JSP Model 1 Architecture In case 

Core Java

Document Object Model(DOM)
Document Object Model(DOM)       The Document Object Model (DOM) is a an standard object model that represents HTML or XML and related formats. Document Object Model is platform 

Vehicle Tracking Technology

What is OSI Model?
What is OSI Model? The OSI Model is used to describe networks... Model : OSI Layer Diagram:    7)  Application Layer..., voltages etc. How to remember the layer of OSI model? The easiest way 

Management

Prototyping Model
). In this model, once the designing for a prototype is complete, the development phase gets started. The Prototyping Model of systems development method (SDM) is most... of the project. For, Prototyping Model it can be said that, it is a trial 

Struts Questions

Single thread model in Struts - Struts
Single thread model in Struts   Hi Friends, Can u acheive singleThreadModel , ThreadSafe in Struts if so plx explain me.  Hi Struts 1 Actions are singletons therefore they must 

Struts 2 Tutorials

Writing model classes in struts2.2.1
Creating model classes StudentAdmissionModel.java -  Model class  is a java class(POJO). It has property and method. The method  name is setter and getter. Which sets and gets value of property. In our application 

JSP Interview Questions

Model View Architecture - JSP-Interview Questions
Model View Architecture  Describe the architectural overview of Model view architecture?  Hi friend, Model-view-controller (MVC..., the model represents the information (the data) of the application and the business 

Vehicle Tracking Technology

Web 2.0 Model
Web 2.0 Model       Web 2.0 includes two major model move, one is ?user generated content? and other... are the best examples of Web 2.0. In the model of Web 2.0 O?Reilly had presented 

XML Tutorials

The Document Object Model (DOM) APIs
The Document Object Model (DOM) APIs       The DOM Packages                 The Document Object Model implementation 

JSP Servlet Questions

Autocomplete textbox with database in jsp and follow the MVC model
Autocomplete textbox with database in jsp and follow the MVC model  i have one problem in my project i try to generate the autocomplete textbox with database mysql follow MVC Model but it not perform. So please Help me sir 

Java Beginners

need model coding in java - Java Beginners
need model coding in java  i want model a program for an algorithm in java which is it has some transactions T1=ABCE T2=CDE T3=DE T4=CDEG T5=BG T6=AE T7=BCG T8=C T9=A now compare T9=A and T6=AE 

Programming Tutorials

Data binding with data model in Flex 3
Data binding with data model:- In this example we have used data model for binding data for objects. Example:- <?xml version="1.0"..."> <mx:Model id="datamodel"> <data> 

Design concepts & design patterns Questions

Entity relationship model - Design concepts & design patterns

OpenSourceSoftware

Open Source Business Model
Open Source Business Model What is the open source business model... such as Send mail. The open source business model relies on shifting... model. The first is made up of companies that release, sell and/or support 

Java Interview Questions

is having any method same behavior of Single thread model in java?
is having any method same behavior of Single thread model in java?  is having any method same behavior of Single thread model in java 

Java Interview Questions

is having any method same behavior of Single thread model in java?  is having any method same behavior of Single thread model in java 

Java Interview Questions

DMCA.com