Servlet Interview Questions

servlet config
init parameter ..with servlet config.. with thanks praveen 

servlet config
init parameter ..with servlet config.. with thanks praveen 

Hibernate-Tutorials

Hibernate config
In this section, you will learn about Hibernate config or configuration in Hibernate 

Applet Questions

what is web .config method
what is web .config method  servlet container what is difference between servlet container and servlet config? Servlet container(sub set of web...,call the service method and finally destroy it. Servlet config is an object 

difference between init() & init(ServletConfig config)?
difference between init() & init(ServletConfig config)?  I want to know the difference between init() and init(ServletConfig config) methods in GenericServlet 

Spring Framework Questions

How to find a config file in spring project
How to find a config file in spring project  how to find configuration file in the spring project 

Struts Questions

javax.servlet.UnavailableException: org/apache/commons/chain/config/ConfigParser
javax.servlet.UnavailableException: org/apache/commons/chain/config/ConfigParser  Hi, i am anusha,when i am trying to run my struts program i got.../chain/config/ConfigParser please help for solving the problem 

Struts Questions

if we have 2 struts-config files - Struts
if we have 2 struts-config files  if we have declared 2 struts-config.xml files with same action mapping and forward? what will happen. if we have... strtus-config-.xml. eg struts-config-admin.xml. Here admin refers to the module name 

Spring Framework

MVC Java Config or the MVC XML Namespace
In this section, you will learn about two different way for configuring Spring MVC : MVC Java Config or the MVC XML Namespace 

Spring Framework

Customizing the MVC Java config or XML Namespace
In this section, you will learn about customizing the MVC Java config or the MVC XML Namespace 

How to configure ParameterizableViewController through MVC Java config and XML?
How to configure ParameterizableViewController through MVC Java config and XML?  Hi, Plz help me in How to configure ParameterizableViewController through MVC Java config and XML? Please feel free to suggest links or example 

Struts Questions

defined actions in struts config still getting a HTTP 404 - Struts
defined actions in struts config still getting a HTTP 404  Hi guys, I am getting an Invalid Path requested error. Heres the code snippet from struts-config.xml All the JSPs in the forward 

Java Server Faces Questions

Running faces config file without using internet - Java Server Faces Questions
Running faces config file without using internet  how i can run faces config file without using live internet i have put "web-facesconfig_1_1.dtd" file at local path while i run the jboss,it will throw exception 

Spring Framework

View Controllers Configuration
In this section, you will learn about configuring ParameterizableViewController through MVC Java config and XML Namespace 

Spring Framework

Static Resources Configuration
In this section, you will learn about Static Resources Configuration through MVC Java config and XML Namespace 

Spring Framework

mvc:default-servlet-handler
In this section, you will learn about configuring tag using Java config or XML Namespace 

Struts 2 Tutorials

Add configuration in struts.xml file

VoIP

VoIP PBX Open Source
AsteriskNow appliance sports a web-based config/admin GUI, and comes with a complete 

BeanExpressionResolver NoClassDefFoundError
BeanExpressionResolver NoClassDefFoundError  Hi, How to solve following error: java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: org/springframework/beans/factory/config/BeanExpressionResolver Thanks 

Java Beginners

JAVA - Java Beginners
JAVA  Onload of project read ndnc.cfg file in c:\config folder for user defined constants 

Date Calendar

date
date  actually i need to print morning , evening from config file .tell me the idea .how do i get coding 

SQL Question

struts database program
struts database program  Can u show me 1 example of Struts jsp using oracle 10g as database! with struts config file 

Struts Questions

Struts Database
Struts Database  Can u show me 1 example of Struts jsp using oracle 10g as database! with struts config file 

Struts Questions

Struts database
Struts database  Can u show me 1 example of Struts jsp using oracle 10g as database! with struts config file 

Struts Questions

Struts appliction deployment in weblogic8.1 - Struts
responce FO: Initializing, config='org.apache.struts.util.LocalStrings... FO: Initializing, config='org.apache.struts.action.ActionResources..., FO: Initializing, config='org.apache.struts.util.LocalStrings', returnNull=true 

Exception Spring framework - java.io.FileNotFoundException - Spring
deploying. I have spring-config-my-ui.xml & stored in the src folder & in WEB... from class path resource [spring-config-my-ui.xml]; nested exception is java.io.FileNotFoundException: class path resource [spring-config-my-ui.xml] cannot 

JSP Servlet Questions

java - JSP-Servlet
Java Servlet Config means   What is Servlet Config means ?  ServletContext and ServletConfig Tutorials And Example CodeServletConfighttp...://www.roseindia.net/servlets/ServletContext.shtml  Servlet Config means 

Java Beginners

XmlBeanFactory is depricated from spring3.0
XmlBeanFactory is depricated from spring3.0  XmlBeanFactory is depricated from spring3.0 So how to load Sping config   Have a look at the following tutorial: http://www.roseindia.net/tutorial/spring/spring3/web 

Flex Questions

Flex and Java
Flex and Java  Hi.... What are the config files that are used to connect Java and Flex applications? Please provide the solution of this prob so i connect java and flex.... Thanks 

Eclipse Plugins

Struts Console
config files Full support for Tiles config files Full support for Validator 1.0 and 1.1 config files Plugin support for many popular Java... Add ability to clone elements Add support for XML entities in config 

DMCA.com