Your Name (*) :
Your Email :
Subject (*):
Your Comment (*):
  Reload Image

Related Articles
JDBC Questions

persistence.xml for MySQL
persistence.xml for MySQL  Hi, Can anyone share me the example of persistence.xml for MySQL database? Thanks   Hi, Here is the code..., Check the tutorial Hibernate persistence.xml. Thanks 

Hibernate-Tutorials

Hibernate persistence.xml
In this section, you will learn how to configure persistence.xml and what is its need 

Java Interview Questions

where to place persistence.xml in Maven 3 project
where to place persistence.xml in Maven 3 project  Hi, The persistence xml should be places in the meta inf folder in maven based project. But I don't know what is the correct directory structure? Please help me!! Thanks   

Java Interview Questions

where to place persistence.xml in Maven 3 project
where to place persistence.xml in Maven 3 project  Hi, The persistence xml should be places in the meta inf folder in maven based project. But I don't know what is the correct directory structure? Please help me!! Thanks   

JDBC Questions

persistence xml class element
persistence xml class element  Hi, How to define class element in persistence.xml file. Thanks   Hi, You can use the .... tag. Here is the example: <class>net.roseindia.model.Product</class> Read more 

Hibernate Questions

Hibernate 4.3 and JPA 2.1
will find the persistence.xml file which is configured to use Hibernate 4.3 and JPA 2.1...Hibernate 4.3 and JPA 2.1  I my project I have to use the the latest version of JPA and Hibernate. I am trying to upgrade the project to use 

JPA

Creating files in jpa project
text in "persistence.xml" file. Right click 

JEE Technologies

Writing first JPA 2.1 example
3: Write persistence.xml file. The persistence.xml is the configuration file... applications. The persistence.xml defines the persistence-unit(s) with unique name... in the persistence.xml represents the entities from a single data store. Here you can define your 

JPA

Select your project and right click on the it
;persistence.xml" in File name text box and click on "Finish" button...;org.hibernate.ejb.HibernatePersistence" in "persistence.xml" file 

Hibernate Tutorial Example

Hibernate 4.3 and JPA 2.1 Example
How to create Hibernate 4.3 and JPA 2.1 Example program? In this tutorial I will teach you how to write program using the latest Hibernate 4.3 and JPA 2.1 Example. You will learn how to create the persistence.xml file with proper 

EJB Questions

doubt in ejb3 - EJB
the persistence.xml in META-INF folder like these persistence.xml java 

JPA

Develop java persistence example with Maven2
at the hibernate configuration file (persistence.xml) where we describe ".... META-INF folder contains persistence.xml file. "pom.xml" is the main... framework.  3. In this example we used Hibernate (http://hibernate.org 

JPA

Creating and running the JPA CRUD application
(persistence.xml) <?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?> <!-- Document : persistence.xml Created on : December 15, 2008, 1:11 PM 

JEE Technologies

JPA 2.1 CRUD examples
; } } Step 2: Create JPA configuration file persistence.xml file. We will use the persistence.xml file from our previous tutorial Writing first JPA 2.1 example.Here is the complete code of our persistence.xml file used in this project: <?xml 

XML Tutorials

Why XML?, Why XML is used for?
persistence.xml file for configuring the JPA environment. Many companies are using 

Training

JPA Training
(as JBoss 4.x) Understanding JPA Configuration Files persistence.xml 

JPA

Creating and running the JPA CRUD application
in the project library. Persistence Manager configuration (persistence.xml 

Hibernate-Tutorials

Complete Hibernate 4.0 Tutorial
org.hibernate.mappingexception Hibernate persistence.xml inverse hibernate... This section contains the Complete Hibernate 4.0 Tutorial. Complete Hibernate 4.0 Tutorial Hibernate is a Object-relational mapping 

JPA

JPA Many-to-one Relationship
parentchild META-INF => persistence.xml <?xml... initialize the log4j system properly. Hibernate: insert into parent (pname) values (?) Hibernate: insert into child (cname) values 

JPA

JPA One-to-One Relationship
META-INF => persistence.xml <?xml version="1.0...). log4j:WARN Please initialize the log4j system properly. Hibernate: insert into person (name) values (?) Hibernate: insert into address (address 

Java Technology Tutorials

JPA Many-to-Many Relationship
META-INF => persistence.xml <?xml version="1.0".... Hibernate: insert into book (bookName) values (?) Hibernate: insert into author (authorName) values (?) Hibernate: insert into author 

Java Technology Tutorials

JPA One-to-Many Relationship
META-INF => persistence.xml <?xml version="1.0" encoding... system properly. Hibernate: insert into parent (pname) values (?) Hibernate: insert into child (cname) values (?) Hibernate: insert into child (cname 

General

An Entity Bean Example
in the EntityBean\code\deploymentdescriptors\ear directory. persistence.xml The persistence.xml file contains one or several persistence-unit... the HSQL database that is default provided by the Jboss AS. The hibernate 

EJB Tools

Java Persistence Example
. persistence.xml The persistence.xml file contains one or several... by the Jboss AS. The hibernate property ?create-drop? will automatically create & 

EJB Tools

Ejb message driven bean
of specifying a set of metadata files, and classes. persistence.xml <?xml 

General

Ejb message driven bean
, and classes. persistence.xml <?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?> 

DMCA.com