Home Discussion Discuss: Hibernate SessionFactory Example

• Session FactoryAvishek October 21, 2012 at 8:56 PM

Hi! Its written SessionFactory can be instantiated once but if its an interface, how can it be instantiated. Pardom me, if my knowledge is less in Java...

• usefullusefull April 27, 2013 at 10:37 AM

usefull

• ClassCastException when executing this classSofiane January 9, 2014 at 4:09 AM

Hi, I'm getting Failed to create sessionFactory object.java.lang.ClassCastException: org.hibernate.annotations.common.reflection.java.JavaReflectionManager cannot be cast to org.hibernate.annotations.common.reflection.MetadataProviderInjector Exception in thread "main" java.lang.ExceptionInInitializerError at com.immoscanner.tools.hibernate.HibernateSessionFactory.main(HibernateSessionFactory.java:28) Caused by: java.lang.ClassCastException: org.hibernate.annotations.common.reflection.java.JavaReflectionManager cannot be cast to org.hibernate.annotations.common.reflection.MetadataProviderInjector at org.hibernate.cfg.Configuration.createReflectionManager(Configuration.java:2939) at org.hibernate.cfg.Configuration.createReflectionManager(Configuration.java:2934) at org.hibernate.cfg.Configuration.reset(Configuration.java:305) at org.hibernate.cfg.Configuration.<init>(Configuration.java:296) at org.hibernate.cfg.Configuration.<init>(Configuration.java:300) at com.immoscanner.tools.hibernate.HibernateSessionFactory.main(HibernateSessionFactory.java:21) When trying to execute this class. Here is my dependencies in my pom: <dependencies> <dependency> <groupId>org.hibernate</groupId> <artifactId>hibernate-core</artifactId> <version>4.2.7.Final</version> </dependency> <dependency> <groupId>org.slf4j</groupId> <artifactId>slf4j-api</artifactId> <version>1.7.5</version> </dependency> </dependencies> Could you please help?

Post your Comment

Your Name (*) :
Your Email :
Subject (*):
Your Comment (*):
  Reload Image

Related Articles
Hibernate Questions

I need an example of sessionfactory
I need an example of sessionfactory  Hi, I need an example of session factory in hibernate. If you can provide me one with, that would be great...Thanks 

Hibernate Questions

Please explain Hibernate Sessionfactory.
session factory - Hibernate SessionFactory Hibernate SessionFactory Example...Please explain Hibernate Sessionfactory.  Hi there, Please explain Hibernate session factory in detail. I have just started learning hibernate so i 

Hibernate-Tutorials

Hibernate SessionFactory
Hibernate SessionFactory In this tutorial we will learn about how... the SessionFactory in the application. This example will explain you how you can open a Session using SessionFactory. In this example we will use the Eclipse IDE 

Hibernate-Tutorials

Hibernate SessionFactory Example
In this example, we will learn about the getting session instance from the SessionFactory interface in Hibernate

Hibernate Questions

Why we use singleton class in hibernate sessionfactory?
Why we use singleton class in hibernate sessionfactory?  Hello, Please tell me why we use singleton class in hibernate sessionfactory? hibernate sessionfactory singleton example would be very helpful. Thanks 

Hibernate Questions

Can you give me a simple Hibernate Sessionfactory example?
Can you give me a simple Hibernate Sessionfactory example?  Hi, I would like to get session instance from the SessionFactory interface in Hibernate 4. Can you give me a simple Hibernate Sessionfactory example for the above 

Hibernate Questions

what is the use of Hibernate Sessionfactory close() method?
at Hibernate 4 Hibernate SessionFactory Example Thanks...what is the use of Hibernate Sessionfactory close() method?  hi, What is the use of of Hibernate Sessionfactory close() method? Thanks..   

Hibernate Questions

How to get hibernate configuration from sessionfactory?
sessionfactory - Hibernate SessionFactory Example Hibernate SessionFactory Read moe...How to get hibernate configuration from sessionfactory?  Hi, I need to get hibernate configuration from sessionfactory, how can i do it? Thanks 

Hibernate Tutorial Example

How to create SessionFactory in Hibernate 4.3.1?
Learn How to create SessionFactory in Hibernate 4.3.1? You you know Hibernate... we are describing the code to create SessionFactory in Hibernate 4.3.x.... the SessionFactory in the Hibernate 4.3.0, 4.3.1 and above releases 

Hibernate Questions

I would like an example about how to create a sessionfactory in Hibernate 4?
I would like an example about how to create a sessionfactory in Hibernate 4?  Hello, Since Hibernate 4 is the latest version of Hibernate, I am finding it a little difficult to create Session factory in Hibernate 4. If you can 

Hibernate Questions

How can I create sessionfactory in Hibernate?
How can I create sessionfactory in Hibernate?  HELLO, How can I create sessionfactory in Hibernate? If you can explain me with example that would be great. THANKS..   Dear Friend, Here is an Example of creating 

Hibernate-Tutorials

Hibernate : SessionFactory
In this section we will discuss concept of SessionFactory 

Hibernate Questions

I want to know how can I create sessionfactory in hibernate 4 (latest version)
I want to know how can I create sessionfactory in hibernate 4 (latest version)  Hello, I want to create sessionfactory in hibernate 4 (latest version) and I would like your help for it..An example would be of great help 

Hibernate Questions

SessionFactory interface in Hibernate
SessionFactory interface in Hibernate  What is SessionFactory interface in Hibernate?   The application obtains Session instances from a SessionFactory.There is typically a single SessionFactory for the whole 

Hibernate Questions

Create sessionfactory in Hibernate 4
Create sessionfactory in Hibernate 4  How to create sessionfactory in Hibernate 4? Thanks 

Hibernate Questions

What is Hibernate sessionfactory
What is Hibernate sessionfactory  Hi, I am new in Hibernate. I trying to write a simple program in Hibernate. Can anyone explain me about the hibernate sessionfactory? Thanks 

Hibernate Questions

How to use Hibernate get sessionfactory?
How to use Hibernate get sessionfactory?  Hi, How to use hibernate get sessionfactory? Thanks 

Hibernate Questions

How to create sessionfactory in Hibernate 4.1.1?
How to create sessionfactory in Hibernate 4.1.1?  HI, I need to create Sessionfactory in Hibernate 4.1.1. How can i do it? Thanks.   ... in hibernate 4.1.1: Hibernate 4 create Session Factory How to create SessionFactory 

Hibernate Questions

How to create sessionfactory in Hibernate 4.1?
How to create sessionfactory in Hibernate 4.1?  hi, I have worked... sessionfactory in hibernate 4.1.. Thanks in advance   Dear Friend, Following links might come handy to you in creating sessionfactory in Hibernate

Hibernate Questions

How does getcurrentsession() method works in hibernate sessionfactory?
How does getcurrentsession() method works in hibernate sessionfactory?  Hi, Please explain how does getcurrentsession() method works in hibernate... about getCurrentSession() method in Hibernate sessionfactory Also you can read 

Hibernate Questions

I want to build sessionfactory in hibernate 4. Need help.
I want to build sessionfactory in hibernate 4. Need help.  Hello, I want to build sessionfactory in hibernate 4. Need help 

Hibernate Questions

standardserviceregistrybuilder example
the SessionFactory in Hibernate 4.3.1 application. I have figured out that new way of creating SessionFactory is to use the standardserviceregistrybuilder... the complete code at Hibernate 4 Hello World: Example of Hello World program. Thanks 

Hibernate Questions

I am having problem with configuring Hibernate sessionfactory. Please Help
I am having problem with configuring Hibernate sessionfactory. Please Help  Sir, I am having problem with configuring Hibernate sessionfactory.. I was using the old version of Hibernate before now I am using Hibernate

Hibernate Questions

standard serviceregistrybuilder example
the standard serviceregistrybuilder example code? My project is in Hibernate 4.3.1. Thanks   Hi, Please check the tutorial: How to create SessionFactory... serviceregistrybuilder for creating SessionFactory with the help of example code. Thanks 

Hibernate Questions

Hibernate Basic Example not working
Hibernate Basic Example not working  I have implemented basic hibernate example from your site . In console i got output but database is not affected...{ SessionFactory sessionFactory = new Configuration().configure().buildSessionFactory 

Hibernate Questions

I need hibernate session factory example.
I need hibernate session factory example.  Hi, I want a simple hibernate session factory example..   hello, Here is a simple Hibernate SessionFactory Example Also go through the Hibernate 4 Thanks 

Hibernate Questions

Hiberbate Creteria between Example - Hibernate
// hibernate.cfg.xml and prepare hibernate for // use SessionFactory...Hiberbate Creteria between Example  In "criterion: Between" example you have used Expression.between() method but in previous example named 

Hibernate Session.delete() Example
Hibernate Session.delete() Example - Write Hibernate program for deleting... you can download the source code of the project and run the example in the Eclipse IDE very easily. It contains all the required libraries of Hibernate 

hibernate criteria 'And' 'or' condition Example
hibernate criteria 'And' 'or' condition Example In this Example, We will discuss about hibernate criteria query, In this example we create...-in Criterion types method. In This example search the result according 

Struts and Hibernate Integration Tutorial

Hibernate criteria example using struts2
Hibernate criteria example using struts2 This hibernate criteria example using struts2 is used for defining the basics of criteria. The hibernate criteria... create query without HQL. In this hibernate criteria example using struts2, we 

DMCA.com